Hi...

I forgot to do this in the first post so I’ll do it here. I’m a gamer and an author. I’m also kinda shy.

I got into Wario thanks to me deciding to try out Wario Land on my 3DS, and I loved it and III, and I actually found this forum a few days later, and today I finally got the courage to make an account. :)

Hello @Neo, thanks for joining us! Bet you will like it here!

I’m a gamer and an author. I’m also kinda shy.
Nice! Do you write fanfiction? If so, can you tell me where I can find your work? I like to read and write fanfics, even though I've published only 2 stories to date. (I'm working on more, but I'm not very productive.)

Also, don't worry about being shy. I think most of us were like that when joining. (I know I was.)

Hello @Neo, thanks for joining us! Bet you will like it here!

Nice! Do you write fanfiction? If so, can you tell me where I can find your work? I like to read and write fanfics, even though I've published only 2 stories to date. (I'm working on more, but I'm not very productive.)

Also, don't worry about being shy. I think most of us were like that when joining. (I know I was.)

Ah! Yes I do write FanFiction, though I have yet to write a Wario one or post my Rhythm Heaven one. I’ll probably mention it under the Wario fan works page & the Rhythm Heaven page when I do.

Back