Hiya! It's-a me, the new guy!

Cresh

FRONK, THE ABSOLUTE SEX GOD
Coins
Coins
Custom Post Background Post Shadow Styled Thread Title User Name Style Change User Title Style Change
Well um, greetings everyone! My name's Cresh, you can also call me Peter but i'd rather be called the former, big time fan of Wario and his folks here, although I didn't know this place existed until now! Crazy right?

However I have decided to join you all, which is a risky decision for me since I have had some sad history with other people on the internet, but hey, it's been a while, and this is a place where I can talk to people about my favorite character and his games! So yeah, I'm giving this place a chance!

P.S: Chances are you'll find me more in that WarioWare section since I'll be honest, I LOVE WarioWare. No really, I fucking LOVE WarioWare.

That's a lot of WarioWare...

Last edited:

Cresh

Coins
Coins
Custom Post Background Post Shadow Styled Thread Title User Name Style Change User Title Style Change
Oh, I'd like to mention something that might just be interesting...? Maybe? I don't know, well um, I really like Kat & Ana, 9-Volt as well, big fan of Orbulon, Mike too, Dr. Crygor is hilarious and... Yeah to be honest I don't really have a favorite character, but if I had to choose, it'd be either Ana, 9-Volt, Orbulon aaand maybe Mike. But whatever, who cares, haha, what a stupid thing to talk about what was I thinking haha anyways yeah there's that!!

Also I like to eat sandwiches they're tasty

Cresh

Coins
Coins
ALSO, I just realized that I can edit my original post, or at least I think I can, either way, too late, I'd like to mention how badly Sakurai is treating Wario Land in Smash, that's just kinda dickish from his part, I mean, he never actually cared about Wario before WarioWare Inc. on GBA came out!
I feel really bad for our man...