How to make SM64DS the most Challenging/Best it can be

Hey guys, I am guessing msot you have played Mario 64 DS, and if you havent you should cause its AWESOME.

Anyway, the only suckie thing about it is that you have to wait a Minimum of 31 Stars to get our yellow clad oaf. And you have to use Mario for the final battle which blows.

Take that aside, Let me tell you this, beisdes the 31 Stars an additional 10 cannot be gotten by Wario Himself:

3 Stars behind the Mirror on the third floor
2 Yoshi Exclusive stars. One in Snowmans Land and the other is the red Coin Mission in Cold Cold Mountain
3 in Mario Areas with a Flight Cap
2 in the Last Bowser Stage

To Make the most out of this, thus making it Super WARIO 64 DS heres what i do:

Before Unlocking Wario get the 31 Stars like this:
Clear Bob-Omb Battle Feild 100% - 7 Stars
Clear Joly Roger Lagoon 99% (Youll get the last star as Wario later) - 6 stars
Underwater 8 red coins challenge in the lobby of dire dire docks - 1 star
The two stars in the First Bowser Level - 2 Stars
The Two Stars in the Second Bowser Level - 2 Stars
The Flying Wing Cap Red Coin Star - 1 star
Cool Cool Mountain 8 Red Coins - 1 star
Peach's Court Yard Silver Star Challenge - 1 star
Beach Painting Silver Star Challenge - 1 star
Peachs secret Slide - 2 Stars
Free Toad Star in the basement by hazy Maze Cave - 1 star
Complete First Five Missions of Shifting Sand Land - 5 Stars
First mission of Dire Dire Docs - 1 Star

Once Thats Done, head to third floor as YOSHI, complete the Mission 3 early in Mission 1.

After that turn into Luigi, go into the mirror, get the three stars. 2 stars are int he Wario painting, one is behind the door in the mirror.

Once all thats Complete YOU ARE NOW WARIO.

So as Wario you now will have these challenges:
  • Each level you can only collect EXACTLY 100 coins. If you go a coin over, regardless if the star appears, you HAVE to kill yourself and start over.
  • YOU CANNOT CHANGE INTO A CHARACTER OR USE A HAT UNLESS THAT CHARACTER IS NEEDED.
  • You CANNOT SAVE. You can only save when your play session is done, you cannot save in between stars, making lives actually count!
  • Once you reach 80 stars IMMEDIATELY change into Mario, do the final floor wing cap mission and Defeat Bowser, Then get back to Wario and continue your adventure.
  • After Wario collects his 149th Star, you must do all the 31 stars you got OVER AGAIN that you got with Wario's absence. This discounts the Yoshi exclusive and Mario Flying Cap ones.
  • The Final Challenge to leave the 100 coin challenge of Dire Dire Docks Last. Get your EXACT 100 Coin score and DONT SAVE. With the lives you have you have to face The two accessible Bowser Battles on the first and second floors. If you get a game over you have to do the Rainbow Cruise 100 coin challenge over again. Brutal but it puts something at stake.
Thats how you make SM64DS the hardest and best game ever. And you use Wario 95% of the game!

I am still in the process of doing my own challenge. You should try it! Its really fun! The hardest thing is keeping my coin amount exactly at 100 without the saving blanket.

THE HARDEST LEVEL BY FAR WITH JUST WARIO IS DIRE DIRE DOCS.

Back