Howdy!

Hello, Reianoid. Welcome to Wario Forums, I hope you have a wonderful time here, it's a fun place to discuss Wario, Ashley, random topics and much more. I'm Kyon, I talk more about Ashley than anything Wario, but I talk about a lot of things on random topic threads. Say, I love The Flash, Arrow, The Walking Dead, Supergirl and Legends of tomorrow.

Game-wise I love the Mario series, games such as 3d world, Mario Party among others. Again, welcome to the forums! if you'd like we can talk if you need any help.

Welcome! I'm King Hehehe, and I enjoy punching the ground in order to cause everything touching the ground to shake violently. This is most definitely an ability I possess, and not merely an attempt at a lame joke. The people here are a pretty welcoming bunch, and the vast majority are always very friendly. If you like Wario, you're bound to like it here. If you're not a big Wario fan, you'll still probably like it here. Enjoy your stay!

Oh heya, welcome to the forum : 3 Its a way and laid back site, so like dont feel afraid to take part in conversations or anything : p

You have a cute avatar btw : p Am a fan.

The people here are friendly so you should feel welcome here, man.

Speak for yourself, I am absolutely livid that this Reianoid joker would DARE join this forum.

Now I'm speaking to you directly, Freakanoid. You're not welcome here, we have more than enough members. Get out of here. Now.

Nah I'm just messin' with ya. Welcome to the forums, Reianoid. I'm glad you decided to join our humble little community, and I love you.

Last edited:
We've got the cream of the crop here at Wario's, Reianoid. King Hehehe is a bottomless fountain of knowledge. Magma is the strong, sensible toughguy. BlueJackG and Colonel Pigmask are the resident musicians and merry makers etc. Stick around and you'll learn many great truths from these pillars among men/women.

Welcome!!

Back