Would you like to see guest character appearences from other nintendo franchises?

• Yes

• No

• That's stupid

• Meh

Results are only viewable after voting.
CLOSED
5mbm9SO.png

qdp5V9R.png
: 5/12/17
Page Cleanup
Poll Added
Sneak peek jobs removed
First Job added
Added Job tab under individual character sheets
Added new character Felix Coronadric
Added Inventory tab under individual character sheets
Added Coins under individual character sheets
Beta is now closed until the next month!
Results Tallied.

I tally everything up everyday at 10:00 pm EST
The beginning of the week starts on Tuesday and ends on the following Monday.

This is a forum RPG I am making to help boost activity and have fun in Wario Forums. Think of a MMO, but text based and heavily moderated by your's truly.
It revolves around hugs, friends, adventure, and fighting.

Long ago lived a peaceful community known as "The Wario forums" . In this community lived denizens named "users". Life is simple and there is always a great laugh. But one day, an unknown force appeared and bestowed gifts to those that would use it's powers. Now comes, an early adventure involving much more than you can possibly imagine.

Tutorials:
How to play Huggers of the Universe

So you want to play Huggers of the Universe, eh? You must be very lonely. Well so am I! Let's get started!

Huggers of the universe revolves around, promoting forum happiness and activity, while engaging other members (in a similar way to D&D) in an adventure with your own character, to fight, level up, and bring stories to life.

This game is in BETA and almost all the features I have in it are not implemented..but will slowly be added every few days or each week.

Now let me say, first, that this game only gets fun the more people try it and stick around for the BETA as well. With all that said, lets begin.
EXP: Right now, the only feature available is the EXP feature. EXP stands for Experience. it starts at 0. for every post in a thread you make on the forum (Starting the day you first submit your character), it grants you 1 exp. Before you retire for the day at wario forums I tally up the posts in this thread you have made for that day. (At 10 p.m EST) Once I see how many, I will add that amount to your EXP on your character page in the general section and update the daily results section.(so it may take some time). Net a total amount of 100 and your LV increases by 1. Then your EXP reverts back to 0 and the process starts all over again. What happens at LV: 1? We'll find out soon!
PLACEHOLDER

INDEX
CVye8FI.gif

Be careful: Once they check in, they never check out.

Rooms:
Standard Room: This room features a television without a signal, a bed full of holes, and a rusty toilet. But don't worry, at least the coffee is sub par..
Cost: 010
O9k35fR.png
per night
dXhY3Js.png

For those of you who have escaped the wretched life of the Slum hotel and are ready for something better. The prices are better(worse) too.

Rooms
:

Studio: A working television. You haven't seen one of these in ages. This studio is the polar opposite of what you'd find at the slum! It is equipped with only the best for modern day living!
Cost: 450
O9k35fR.png
monthly
Qf0GN23.png

Short for the Diamond City Cleanup Crew! This will be the first job you will work for in Diamond city, until you are able to tackle the official ones. Tasks include cleaning the litter, graffiti, and resident's shoes! Keep this job for a week and you can register for an official one! Good luck!
Workdays: Any days. 3 days a week.
Pay: 005
O9k35fR.png
daily
Worn-out ticket: A free weeks stay at the Slum hotel, located in Diamond city.

Character Pages
General​
Level: 0
EXP: 59/100
Username: Kyon
Assumed Age: 16-17
Job: N/A
Coins: 011
O9k35fR.png

N/A
-Likes-
  • To day dream a lot.
  • Pretend I'm a hero
  • Likes to help friends, not so much but most of the time.
  • Making more friends
-Dislikes-
  • People who are mean to me without reason
  • People being better than me
  • Not having any money.
  • Hates being shy, but she is.
Bio/Hitory: Around 16-17 years old. She lives alone, in her own apartment., She can get angry easily. So, sort of mad and isn't very nice. But, she's sort of friendly once you get to know her.

She goes to school and her parents send her money, her family is kind of rich. She's around 5'6, black short hair, brown eyes.
General​
Lv: 0
EXP: 62/100
Username: AshleylovesPizzaDinosaur
Coins: 016
O9k35fR.png

N/A
-Likes-
  • Boys
  • Smiles
  • Friends/Family

-Dislikes-
  • Violence
  • Reading
  • Succumbing
Bio/History: Axura is a 14 year old girl. She live happily at her home with her father, mother, brother, and cousin. She has a dark and mysterious past that she doesn't like to talk about but that doesn't make her shy. She can be courageous, and she is very smart. Axura doesn't like fighting, however, and tries to avoid unruly people.
General​
EXP: 76/100
Username: BlueJackG
Coins: N/A
N/A
-Likes-

• Music
  • Video games
  • Going out
  • Catfish (to eat)
  • Ginger ale

-Dislikes-

• Sorrow
  • Cow meat
  • The word "Cute"
  • Discrimination
  • Cold temperatures
Bio/History:
Blue is an alien girl, from a species evolved from amphibians. She is able to jump really high and long gaps, she can croak like a frog, swim and hunt fish quite easily, and extend her tongue (Like Yoshi!)
She's hyperactive for her species, has a passion for music and bright colors. She can't smile, laugh or cry naturally, she has to force those expressions, but can show other expressions easily. Blue is an 28 years old adult, at this stage she is at her maximum size of around 3 feet tall (less than 1 meter). Blue has come to Earth by accident, on a spaceship she didn't know how to operate, and was found on the beach by Jack, after the crash. Today, she creates music and content for the BlueJackG. Her occupation is Entertainer/DJ.
General​
EXP: 38/100
Username:The3rdWarioBrother
Coins: 016
O9k35fR.png

N/A
-Likes-
  • Medieval weaponry
  • Video games (especially JRPGs)
  • Cheesecake
  • Serving his imaginary lord in the name of knightly-hood
  • Justice
  • Anime

-Dislikes-
  • Injustice
  • Rats
  • Hot weather
  • Eggplants
Bio/History: As a kid Cecil was always picked on and had no friends. He always heard stories about knights and he wanted to be as heroic as them. When he was 12 years old he started training at a knight academy (in modern times, suspension of disbelief) and trained, He graduated at 16 years old and after proofing the nay sayers wrong he became very popular. He now leads a happy life serving his lords in the name of justice. Is now peace loving guy that brings people together. He normally doesn't fight but if you hurt his friends just know that he's amazing with weaponry. He recently became a WarioForums member at that.
General​
EXP: 2/100
Username: Pigmask Colonel
N/A
-Likes-
  • Respect
  • Power
  • His "precious monocle"

-Dislikes-
  • The prospect of being demoted
  • Disrespect
  • Animals
  • War meetings
Bio/History:
A man of the military and sophistication, Colonel Hughes is a highly-ranking member and veteran of the Pigmask Army. He demands a great deal of respect and loyalty despite his questionable status in the ranks; there's much mystery surrounding the legitimacy of his role in the army. Some say he cheated his way to power, without a single day of experience in the field. As such, Hughes rarely receives the respect he so desires and is often a target for humiliation by the public. Despite this, the so-called "Good Colonel" has retained his highly position in the ranks over the years and will continue carrying out many of the most cruel and sadistic movements of the Pigmask party, such as the Chimera Project.

At age 47, he's certainly not in his prime and quite a cowardly figure. His orders are carried out by others--doesn't want to get his hands dirty--and, according to the records, he's never seen action on the battlefield in his life, however, he's personally tested and mastered nearly every one of the Pigmask Army's weapons, so with them at his disposal, he's a much more formidable foe in hand-to-hand combat.

Hughes has a pompous, stuffy public facade, but suffers from severe mood swings. One moment a kindly and sophisticated gentleman, the next an unstable loudmouth. A fine example of "Faux Affably Evil."
EXP: 0/100
Username: Jobless Tuber Music
N/A
-Likes-
  • Baseball
  • Music
  • Food
  • Developing projects
  • Giving advice
  • Ease of Peace

-Dislikes-
  • Obnoxious people
  • Cold (freezing) weather
  • Being the center of attention
  • Being pressured
  • Anxiety
Bio/History: A modest and seemingly regular guy, Felix actually has issues with the way things are managed. Looking to express his love for music turn in into a full-time career, it hasn't been as easy as he'd hoped. Both Felix's mental and physical features have always been tormented by others, debilitating the small self-esteem he has left.
Fortunately for him, his efforts in striking his anxiety have gradually left his thoughts as he focuses on the positive. Many friends have helped him along the way, and his talent with music arrangement and composing have proven to further drive him away from his past woes.
General​
Lv: 1
EXP: 15/100
Username: MonaWare
Worn-out ticket: A free weeks stay at the Slum hotel, located in Diamond city.
-Likes-
  • Music
  • Colors
  • Being alone

-Dislikes-
  • Loud noises
  • Bright lights
  • Talkative people
Bio/History: A young musician who keeps to herself and doesnt like to engage in conversation with strangers, Savyna is 19 years old and wants only to be left alone with her music and one close friend to be with.

Daily Results
EXP EARNED
01/29​

• Ashma White has gained 2 EXP
  • Axura Lenaru has gained 4 EXP
  • Blue Stars has gained 10 EXP
EXP EARNED
01/30​

• Ashma White has gained 1 EXP
  • Blue Stars has gained 2 EXP
  • Savyna Zaratas has gained 4 EXP
EXP EARNED
01/31​

• Blue Stars has gained 4 EXP
  • Savyna Zaratas has gained 5 EXP
EXP EARNED
2/1​

• Axura Lenaru has gained 1 EXP
  • Savyna Zaratas has gained 1 EXP
GREEDY FRIDAY EXP EARNED
2/2 - 2/3​

• Ashma White has gained 10 EXP
  • Axura Lenaru has gained 7 EXP
  • Blue Stars has gained 28 EXP
  • Savyna Zaratas has gained 29 EXP
EXP EARNED
2/4​

• Axura Lenaru has gained 1 Exp
  • Savyna Zaratas has gained 1 EXP
EXP EARNED
2/5 - 2/6​

• Savyna Zaratas has gained 15 EXP
EXP EARNED
2/7 - 2/13​

• Ashma White has gained 13 EXP
  • Blue Stars has gained 12 EXP
  • Savyna Zaratas has gained 9 EXP
EXP EARNED
2/14 - 2/15​
  • Ashma White has gained 12 EXP
  • Axura Lenaru has gained 9 EXP
  • Blue Stars has gained 5 EXP
EXP EARNED
2/16​
  • Savyna Zaratas has gained 10 EXP
GREEDY FRIDAY EXP EARNED
2/17​
  • Ashma White has gained 7 EXP
  • Axura Lenaru has gained 10 EXP
  • Blue Stars has gained 5 EXP
  • Cecil Lordan has gained 14 EXP
  • Savyna Zaratas has gained 12 EXP
EXP EARNED
2/18​
  • Savyna Zaratas has gained 9 EXP
EXP EARNED
2/19​
  • Blue Stars has gained 6 EXP
  • Savyna Zaratas has gained 20 EXP and a LEVEL UP!
  • Colonel Hughes has gained 2 EXP
EXP EARNED
5/9​
  • Ashma White has gained 1 EXP, Tuesday Daily(001
    O9k35fR.png
    )
  • Axura Lenaru has gained 2 EXP, Tuesday Daily(001
    O9k35fR.png
    )
  • Cecil Lordan has gained 6 EXP, Tuesday Daily(001
    O9k35fR.png
    )
EXP EARNED
5/10​
  • Axura Lenaru has gained 3 EXP, Wednesday Daily(005
    O9k35fR.png
    )
  • Cecil Lordan has gained 1 EXP, Wednesday Daily(005
    O9k35fR.png
    )
DAILY RESULTS
5/11​
  • Ashma White has gained 1 EXP, Thursday Daily(7 EXP)
  • Axura Lenaru has gained 3 EXP, Thursday Daily(7 EXP)
  • Cecil Lordan has gained 4 EXP, Thursday Daily(7 EXP)
DAILY RESULTS
5/12​
  • Ashma White has gained 2 GF EXP, Friday Daily(010
    O9k35fR.png
    )
  • Axura Lenaru has gained 4 GF EXP, Friday daily(010
    O9k35fR.png
    )
  • Cecil Lordan has gained 6 GF EXP, Friday daily(010
    O9k35fR.png
    )
Events are just as they sound. Certain dates and times of the year, I will be hosting events. This can range from a variety of bonuses for your character. Keep an eye out.
y8n4Nu1.gif

Monday at 10:00pm
gAwDHaH.gif
Every Thursday 10:00pm - Friday 10:00pm EST
Tuesday: 001
O9k35fR.png

Wednesday: 005
O9k35fR.png

Thursday: 7 EXP
Friday: 010
O9k35fR.png

Saturday: 8 EXP
Sunday: 015
O9k35fR.png

Monday: 020
O9k35fR.png

Last edited:
Alrighty, So today starts the BETA and almost everything I want to put in this game...is not in here! :D amazing, right?
So i am just gonna copy and paste what Iv'e written earlier. Have any questions? Just let me know.

Huggers of the universe revolves around, promoting forum happiness and activity, while engaging other members (in a similar way to D&D) in an adventure with your own character, to fight, level up, and bring stories to life.
This game is in BETA and almost all the features I have in it are not implemented..but will slowly be added every few days or each week.
Now let me say, first, that this game only gets fun the more people try it and stick around for the BETA as well. With all that said, lets begin.

First feature added 02/26/2016:
EXP: Right now, the only feature available is the EXP feature. EXP stands for Experience. it starts at 0. for every post you make on the forum(after you create your character and it is accepted), it grants you 1 exp. Before you retire for the day at Wario forums you sohuld post in this thread how many total posts you have made for that day. Once I see how many, I will add that amount to your EXP on your character page in the general section(so it may take some time). Net a total amount of 100 and your LV increases by 1. Then your EXP reverts back to 0 and the process starts all over again. What happens at LV: 1? We'll find out soon!

New features will be added almost everyday

So posting this as an update. I wasn't on here for a while so I'm going to start experience earning today. Since theres only 2 people here I am going to be moderating our experience.

Experience will only be granted until level 1. Once anyone reaches that, experience wont be earned until the next feature. (Few days after the first person to reach level 1.)

So I added a daily results spoiler so you can see the increase in your EXP among other things in the future!
You can compare it with your character sheet too, so it wont be that hard to tell the difference!
I am alo only counting posts made in threads to avoid any confusion towards EXP gain. I will not gain EXP for making these kinds of posts either.
I have to clean up the thread later to make it more pretty.
Lets see who gets to level 1!! WOOOOOOOOOO :p

So Ignore the obvious wario image! Yes this is a feature I decided to push out early!

Normally you can only gain EXP through forum posts but now Wario is teaching us to get GREEDY! Every thursday from 10:00pm EST to Friday 10:00pm EST, ALL OF YOUR POSTS WILL COUNT TOWARDS EXP! FORUM POSTS, PROFILE POSTS, PROFILE COMMENTS!

Ah Why not! Lets start it NOW until Friday 10:00pm EST. BE AS GREEDY AS YOU CAN!!

Alrighty! First off. Congratulations @MonaWare for being the first player to reach level 1!! WHOOP WHOOP!

Second! Experience will be halted for Mona a few hours or days so I can finish preparing for the Lifestyle update! Try to catch up with them while this is happening. Diamond city needs you!

Third! Yes there is a lifestyle update. Once you reach level 1 you will receive a worn out ticket to stay in the wonderful slum hotel of diamond city(so horrible).
From there you are able to live a life inside of Diamond city and meet Wario and friends along the way.

here is a list of some features that are planned for the update and future ones :
relationships, hotels, apartments, houses mansions,, jobs, coins, inventories, shops, Dailies, Mona Mondays, events for every day of the week, stats, Business making, Weather, a fighting update, Interactive npcs and real player to player interaction, and more! Thank you guys for trying out the first part of the BETA! and in a few days we will continue into the update! :)

Welcome to Huggers of the Universe Beta 1.0.

I added a poll. Please be sure to vote!

Getting to level 1 seemed to take quite a long time. That was technically 100 posts or 50 if you abused the greedy friday events.
There is even an easier way to get to level 1 now. If you check the dailies tab, you will get that reward at the end of the day, for replying to a thread on that day. Some days have EXP too.

Mona Mondays give you all the dailies you have earned during the week a second time, so try to reply to a thread every day! (In theory, you could net a total 30 Exp in just one week if you post on the right days). Please, keep abusing the Greedy Friday event as well because all posts(not just replies to threads) count as exp on fridays. With these tools getting to level 1 doesn't seem like a far dream!

To those who reach level 1 : You can now go to the slum hotel. Enjoy your free weeks stay at the hotel. To join the hotel you can just reply in this thread that you wish to rent a room. Same goes for applying for a job but it must be after you get your hotel room. I will reply back and verify the request and you will have it! Seems easy? Good! It needs to be.

Lastly, The official Jobs will open up once someone has worked for a full week. The add on will come instantly at the end of that day.(Yes, I planned ahead this time!)
Remember, any confusions, feedback, suggestions, or recommendations are welcome! Shoot me that PM or ask here!

It has been a joy making this game and I hope this will continue to grow! Not only that, but I hope we can also grow as a community. Participating in this also shows that you care about our home, The Wario Forums. <3

Last edited:
Back