[Fan Content] I made a Wario Land 4 patch for ReDrum (Reason 10 Drum Machine)

tahutoa

Has "it." Fragile musician. Odd, means well.
I made it for School. It contains all the main drum samples, mapped by order of:
C6 Kick, E3 Snare, D6 Snare, F#4 Snap, D4 Snare, C3 Kick (the sample's actually a Tom, so), D#5 Bongo, C#4 Crash (used as a Hi-Hat), C#4 Crash, D#3 Clap

The folder also contains the other samples, like the other bongos, the C#3 Snare, etc.

Attachments

• Wario Land 4 (ReDrum).zip
    78 KB · Views: 330
This will make finding the better drums for songs much easier! Tanks :cool::warioshakeit:

Just found out its not a soundfont, sadness ;-;

This will make finding the better drums for songs much easier! Tanks :cool::warioshakeit:

Yeah it could be a soundfont. I was thinking the drums could be simple replicas of their originals, but just in a few different notes in the drumsets. As for the rest of the instruments, it can be the same thing and whichever sounds the closest. Like the SM64 soundfont.

Yeah it could be a soundfont. I was thinking the drums could be simple replicas of their originals, but just in a few different notes in the drumsets. As for the rest of the instruments, it can be the same thing and whichever sounds the closest. Like the SM64 soundfont.
haven't done the full drum mapping yet, but it's a start

bank 3's version is basically just there for me to copy over parameters from but i guess it also doubles as a backup, so y'know.

also, here's an mp3 of the test/midi that i made this thing for so i could make the workload easier on myself

a definite downside of creating this is that now people will be able to technically "cheat" when it comes to Hi-Hats |:^/
but on the other hand, there are now actual Hi-Hats, technically.

Attachments

• WL4 drums only.sf2
    300.6 KB · Views: 312
haven't done the full drum mapping yet, but it's a start

bank 3's version is basically just there for me to copy over parameters from but i guess it also doubles as a backup, so y'know.

also, here's an mp3 of the test/midi that i made this thing for so i could make the workload easier on myself

a definite downside of creating this is that now people will be able to technically "cheat" when it comes to Hi-Hats |:^/
but on the other hand, there are now actual Hi-Hats, technically.

Fucking love this. Can't wait till you get all the precussion instruments in and all the instruments!!!! Also where are these hi-hats from anyways? Warioware titles or somethin? Just curious

Back