If Nintendo would make a new Wario title

Metal

Don't be sad cause it's over pimps
Just aside whether it be a land or ware or even something like world again, who or what kind of characters would you like to see return? Hey you can even say who you don't want to see again. It'd be neat if they got Rudy back seeing as he's been an antagonist in not just wl3 but as well as in dr mario 64 as wario's main rival.

I'd like to see a new Wario Land game. As for who'd be back? Well, part of me wanted to see Rudy come back in a Wario Land Shake It sequel (to go with Syrup returning in Shake It), so I guess he could work as a returning character. Maybe even the main villain this time around, in a Ganon/Wily esque 'hijacks the plot' role.

I don't play Wario Land, trust me, I tried but I got stuck. When I get stuck, I get bored, when I get bored I stop playing the game. Wario Land is just too different for me, which is why I'd like a new Warioware than a new land title.

This might be too different for you but I'd strongly suggest you give it another try. Start with wl4 or 2 or world, the easiest wario land's to get into. A ware title would also be viable after all it's been a while since we've gotten either game series out.

Game & Wario didn't really feel like a ware title, it felt more generic. Especially with Jimmy T' skiing thing. Something that you could easily spot in a mario party minigame.

I did give Wario Land 4 a try, but I have no idea where I'm going, like, there's more than 1 path to take, which is confusing - which path will give me the most stuff? unlike Mario's levels where they are always in order (mostly.)

Wario Land is confusing, in term of the map and levels. It's too hard for me honestly.

Shame to hear but it's not for everyone especially if you just enjoy the point A to point B in mario titles. WL4 is probably the least confusing out of all of them, if you put your mind to it you'll be able to finish it even without getting all the items and treasures. You should definitely revisit it. Trust me when I say WL3 is a lot more confusing in that pathways.

It's just about exploration and branching paths. I enjoy Mario and other linear platformers but they can be boring sometimes TBH. I don't really see how WL is "hard" though. Maybe if that style isn't your thing, try SML3 (or Virtual Boy WL if you can). It's a nice mix of linear, Mario platforming and the slower paced Wario gameplay.

I really want to see the entire Black Sugar Pirates gang, the Wario's Woods missfits, Rudy and the Master of Disguise crew come back (I'm not counting the Ware characters, since they are still around), in Rudy's case I could even see it happen, if we were to get a new Wario plattformer, especially if Fortune Street is any indication :
xnetmq.jpg

Yeah, it's a Square made game, but Rudy being mentioned by name at all, at any point of the past generation shows that he isn't truly forgotten by developers and that fills me with a fair bit of optimism.

It'd be nice to see the entire black sugar gang come back for sure, even if it's another game similar to fortune street it wouldn't be so bad.
Considering even there it talked about some of wario's games including the black jewel. Perhaps the NX could bring us another land or even shake it game regarding the black sugar gang.

Why was he referred to as "Rudy the Clown" in Fortune Street, though? In Dr. Mario 64 he was simply named Rudy. I've yet to see any source call him that until Fortune Street.

Not everyone played Wario Land 3 or Dr. Mario 64, so maybe it's for them to understand the joke.

Back