If you could only have ONE game console forever, which would you pick?

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
So for some reason you can only have one single video game console for the rest of your life, and you can never have another one ever : p What would you pick?

Id pick Wii. Because I both love Wii and Gamecube, and you can play both of them on the Wii : p Sadly its really hard to find the good games for either console, but they absolutely exist : p

My next choice would be N64 I guess, really just cuz the big soft spot I have for the console : p

What about you guys?

My trusty old GBA. With Wario Land 4 and both my favorite WarioWare games for it, plus the ability to play older Wario titles from the Game Boy era, I'd say it's definitely the best choice for me! :D

With a 3DS I can play Shantae, Risky's Revenge, and The Pirate's Curse so that would probably be my best bet as far as the Shantae hookup goes (which is very important).

Sadly, Half-Genie Hero would be absent...an unfortunate sacrifice for sure. Perhaps the Switch will finally allow the ability to play all four games on one console...

if only i could pick steam pc as a "console." (so only games on steam)
as far as an actual console, im torn between PS Vita and 3DS.
3DS has a few favorites along with a certain charm to it. the vita has more horsepower and and have more intricate games on it including console ports. SOMEONE HELP!

if the Switch has good games and gets official mod support, id pick that in a heart beat :p

Tie in between the GC, PS2, and 3DS. Since all three have an amazing selection of various games from varying forms of genre's.
PS2 has Shadow of the Colossus and that's a key winner for me, but GC got the amazing Prime Series and the 3DS has a few great SMT games.
Decisions decisions...

Probably my 3DS or my Wii U.
the fact that I can play either DS and Wii Games on both and the fact that both systems have the virtual console which has games from other systems. (Especially the Wii's) allows me to cheat the system. heheheheheheh

Last edited:
On a different note, I think both the DS and 3DS have fabulous libraries on their own and either would be my picks on that merit alone.

Back