Introducing Robin

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Insider
This may not be a surprise to anyone, it may just be a formality, but this is my introduction thread.
I'm coming out of this depression I've been trapped in for so long.

So if you don't know yet (you may have guessed by the signature), I changed my name to Robin and set my profile to be female. This is because I want to announce that I identify as female, I am transgender.
If you recall my profile post, this is not something I just came up with, it's been with me since I can remember.
It's time for me to come out, accept who I am, and this is the true reason for my happiness. I'm finally showing my true self to the world.

So yes, my name is now Robin. Any questions?

Also, the BlueJackG will remain unaffected, Jack is still Jack, streams will go on as well as the music. It may slow down due to some radical changes in my personal life (this being one) but it will never stop.

Thank you for understanding!

I wanted to ask this before, but I assume Triple M is a reference to Triple H, right?
It's a reference to Triple H and this
2HaopsN.png

I feel glad for you that you can finally be your true self, because being who you really are can make your life much better.
Yes, it does, even before changing anything, just the fact that I'm free to be and feel as such makes me a much better person. I can't wait to advance further in this epic adventure of discovery and rebirth!

Great to hear that you took this step, being comfortable and happy with yourself is one of the most important things out there, so I can see why this is such a big deal for you and I hope that things will continue to look up for you.

Just for general awareness, being transgender does not mean changing sex physically. I cannot change my body or I'd lose way too much. This includes respect, jobs, friends and family. I'm not in the right place to do this. But I still stand by my word.

I hit 'Agree' on Robin's post because I do also think that in her case it's probably better not to. Not because I think that it can't be a good choice in any situation.

It's always great to figure out what is wrong, that way you can start to sort out whatever that is and live a fulfilling life.

I think generally, people have been getting a lot more open-minded in the past century, at least in the West. d:)
True, but we must wait to see if this will coninue to go on now that we have the internet where bigotry can roam almost unrestricted.

Keyword: in the West
Now that cultures are growing closer together, this may eventually be true for all countries, though it will take a long, loooong time, and I think we will never fully get rid things like racism or homophobia.
But I must say that this is one of the things where the world will actually coninue to improve.

Last edited:
What's the difference between transgender and gay, they both have the same tendencies. Just asking please don't get upset
Transgender means you identify as a sex that isn't what you were assigned at birth. For example, someone was born a man but they feel like they are actually a woman. Gay or more specifically, homosexual, means you're attracted to people of the same sex. It can be a bit complicated as the two can be related but the relationship can be complicated. One can be transgender and homosexual or heterosexual or bisexual or something else.

Back