Is Switch overpriced in your Country?

MrLlort

Microgamer
One small question, that I had for few days. Because I more often find myself reading about Switch being overpriced to PS4 (Seems unfair, but PS4 is 2013 console with 400 dollars being its launch price, not to mentions price drops, plus Switch package is full of some useless things, like Joy-Con Grips) in the internet.
I always thought this is problem for my country only: around 300-350$, but I heard Canadians need to pay 400 dollars for a Switch. And its 800 in Mexico. Is it true? Is it unfair? Is its Wario beeing too greedy to make us pay less? And how much it costs in your country, and how much would you pay (If you havent got it yet)

Being from Mexico, I can confirm Nintendo stuffs being a bit overpriced here, but it's not as much where I live (Sonora, north part of Mexico), it's about MXN$9000-12000, which is like around USD$470-630, there's not really a stable prize as it most of the time varies from the vendor.

The price isn't the best ever, though it's not the worst either. It's somewhere around the price ps4 and xbox one would've been the first few years they were out. The pro controller, however, that's a rip-off!

Back