It's Pizza(Pocketful) Time

PizzaPocketful

That's life, kid.
(Convenient that I can finally make a dumb wordplay thing with a username I've been using for over 10 years.)

But hey! I can go by Pizza, PizzaPocket, PP...whatever you like. I'm not picky. Just don't be mean.

I've been playing Nintendo games ever since the days of the NES and my introduction to Wario, of course, started with Super Mario Land 2. It's still one of my favorite GB games and Wario made for an excellent villain, cementing my interest in him. Unfortunately, I never got to own any Wario Land games other than Shake It (Which I enjoyed a lot and is my personal favorite. Don't @ me.). I was able to play through the entire series recently and it's a ton of fun. Though I honestly still prefer WarioWare's weird humor and its cast of quirky characters.

In non-Wario related things, I draw every once in a while, roleplay over on Tumblr (Ironically, I'm RPing as Dr. Crygor these days.), and play other video games in my spare time...obviously. I also enjoy photoshopping dumb things and do general graphic design nonsense.

I don't want this to get too long so I'll just end it with stating how great this forum is just from lurking and I want in on this action. Also, there are so many resources here for my shenanigans. I'll definitely enjoy my stay.

Back