Kyon's thoughts and opinions

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
Yup, that's what the title is! I'll put my thoughts and opinions in a place people can freely check out without making a big deal out of things. First off, it's your choice if you want to read Kyon's thoughts and opinions.

I am not responsible for what may offend you or whatever! You as the reader agree to all terms!

which is!

1. Kyon will say a lot of dumb things, don't get upset!
  2. Follow rule 1!
  3. Make sure you follow rule 2
I guess you can reply to my thoughts, just don't get yours mixed in with mine! K? we understand each other?! :3

So, first thought of the day! (more to follow probably.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's true, I wonder why people would choose 9-volt over Ashley, it just doesn't add up. Well, whateves I guess, as long as Ashley's the one getting the stuffs!

Still, what leads to this proof? a few online polls, you understand not everybody votes on them. Whatever the case it's dumb. How does somebody like that beat out someone like Ashley who appears way more often in all sorts of things.

1. Kyon will say a lot of dumb things, don't get upset!
THIS RULE IS A DUMB THING THAT YOU SAID AND IT MAKES ME UPSET
How does somebody like that beat out someone like Ashley who appears way more often in all sorts of things.
Because general opinion is different from frequency of appearances. Ashley appearing more than other characters is not the same thing as her being the most popular, although she is certainly one of the most popular characters. This is not a statement of my own opinion, but just an explanation in response to the question.

Well, it's there free will to read what I say. I hopefully made it clear I don't want problems here. probably will be down the road. Other thought crossed my mind.

Somebody said "I don't lie :|", which got me thinking, is there anybody in this world who never lied, not even once? Like, no matter how good you are you told a lie, right?! or no?!!?? because I thought everyone lies at least once, be it often or not. You can lie sometimes, a lie to make things better or make things worse! to show off I suppose~~ :3

Well, it's possible that somebody has gone their whole life without lying, but there's no real way to know if everything they've said is true. Or even a way to know everything they've said, for that matter.

In terms of Amiibro's idea, that's most likely. It's also probably not 100% true, but more of a generalization.

That's what I've been thinking, when he said "I don't lie" it almost made me burst out "Why you always lying?!" lol. Lies are apart of life, ya know!? Maybe it'll get you out of a jam and it will work!...in same cases, not.

Like, just the other day an online friend asked what I did and I told him I went swimming, but I lied so I didn't have to tell him I wanted to get away from you for awhile cause I have things I want to do on my own.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's true, I wonder why people would choose 9-volt over Ashley, it just doesn't add up. Well, whateves I guess, as long as Ashley's the one getting the stuffs!

Still, what leads to this proof? a few online polls, you understand not everybody votes on them. Whatever the case it's dumb. How does somebody like that beat out someone like Ashley who appears way more often in all sorts of things.
You get so worked up about my argument that it's kinda funny, I'm going to be elaborating upon my argument a bit more, to make you understand a bit more what I mean,

For one thing you are absolutely right that not everyone votes on polls, not only that, but the user bases on these sites also thend to be very different, which is part of why polls with low particapence tend to have very differing outcomes, like these two for instance :
5x3bz8.jpg

http://de.fanpop.com/clubs/wario-wa...lts/429266/who-favorite-warioware-character-s
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/589255/results

Ashley leads the Fanpop poll 35% out of 20 votes, on the other hand 9-Volt leads the Misterpoll poll with 8 out of 16 votes, while Ashley only has a single one and 6%.

Alternativly some polls like this one can have very suprising outcomes :
6jhzja.jpg

http://ssbfc.com/polls?action=showresults&pid=419

Sure, Ashley beats 9-Volt,Kat and Ana by a single vote, but is also beaten by 18-Volt and Wario and utterly curbstomped by Jimmy, who leads the poll by a notable margin.

And of course the examples I brought up before :
8XSDTNb.png

TvkNizY.png

1zqvcbl.jpg

(Almost half out of 179 votes went to the Volts)
http://www.reinodocogumelo.com/2010/03/enquete-o-melhor-funcionario-da.html

Polls aren't everything, but they are a visual statistic that shouldn't be discounted as nonsense, especially when you start to see patterns in the results from completely different sites, with completely different user bases and some patterns do exist in this case and should be taken into account. Not everyone votes in these polls, but there are a good amount of people that do and repeating results such as one chara placing particulary high every time don't exactly come out no where.

In the end I honestly don't care who the most popular character is and you can disagree all you want, I'm mainly stating my own observations and if you have a counterargument I'd love to hear it.

Last edited:
To be honest, people like 9-Volt because they identify with him. He's the character that represents game collectors and gamers. But hey, I don't choose 9-volt, so yeah...

Yup, I pick Mona because she has a personality that I feel I identify with, a character design thats appealing to me, and the fact that shes a bassist in a rock band (in one game : p) was a big plus too : p

Its certainly not that I have anything against anyone else's favorite : p

Whoa! Read the rules! Don't mix your opinions with mine. This wasn't meant for long debates. >:3

Simply put it it was meant for me to say random stuff because the status update thingy was shorten. But oh my oh my, what this thread will become! I can foresee a lot of agreements breaking out here.

Whoa! Read the rules! Don't mix your opinions with mine. This wasn't meant for long debates. >:3

Simply put it it was meant for me to say random stuff because the status update thingy was shorten. But oh my oh my, what this thread will become! I can foresee a lot of agreements breaking out here.
If you are talking about my arguments as if I was talking BS you better expect a reply or discussion to come up, I'm not even upset, I'm just trying to make you understand my point and if you don't have any argument then you shouldn't even bother to bring it up, if you don't want to discuss it.

Back