Looks like more people miss the charge attack.

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Insider
This video shows off Wario's moves and stuff but sadly doesn't show his custom moves.
It's all stuff we've seen before.
But after reading through some of the comments it seems like a LOT of people wanted the charge attack to be one of Wario's specials.
Go ahead and read a couple of pages.

It makes me glad to see that the people who want a more Wario Land-like moveset are seemingly the majority.

Do you think Nintendo will EVER notice this?
Do you think people will post on Miiverse about it, forcing Nintendo to see it?
Do you think Nintendo cares enough about the fans to improve him in Smash WiiU or in a DLC?
OR
Do you think his custom moves will contain a lot of Wario Land oriented moves and there's nothing to worry about?

Well, he's exactly the same as he was in Brawl. Oh, but let's remove one of the few Wario Land references to make room for this super awesome and extremely creative punch.

Well, there goes the Shoulder Bash. I honestly highly doubt that we'll see any Wario Land references in his custom moves. I bet it'll just be something like this:
  • A faster but not as powerful version of the chomp attack
  • A version of the Wario Bike that buries opponents but removes any knockback when used
  • A less powerful but much easier to control version of the Corkscrew
  • A fart that makes Wario shoot spores out of his ass (which is, unfortunately, confirmed)
I bet you my Smash Bros. demo that it'll be as shitty (or possibly even shittier) as this.

Back