Made In Garlic (WarioWare fangame)

No Name

Wario Fan Supreme
-DEVELOPMENT (Yara Ware, Made In MFGG, Waluigi Malware) -
Development started Jul 10, 2016 under the name of "Yara Ware" with only 3 microgames: Jump!, Land! and Like! and a simple menu.

On Jul 18, 2016 No Name decided to use MFGGers instead of the WarioWare cast, so he changed the game title into "Made In MFGG" and published images of a quick prototype, after several months without any new information, the game was cancelled due to lack of quality (in every aspect)

Later, No Name started working on a new version of Made In MFGG, the whole concept of MFGGers instead of the WarioWare cast was scrapped and he decided to make a Waluigi game with the WarioWare formula "Waluigi Malware" using 3D pre-rendered graphics instead of sprites, but No Name had no ideas about microgames for Waluigi, so he renamed the project into "Made In MFGG" and used sprites instead of 3D pre-rendered graphics.

On Oct 01, 2017 12:41 No Name released a demo of Made In MFGG, the game got really good reception .

In 24-03-2018, 06:47 pm No Name revealed that he was porting the game into Game Maker Studio, also he revealed the new art style of the game, that instead of sprites will use No Name's "art".

-DEVELOPMENT (Made In Garlic) -

This project started as the "Ultimate" and "Party version" of Made In MFGG, it was called Atsumare! Made In MFGG.

The differencte between this one and Made In MFGG is that this one includes a huge variety of art styles, all the previous microgames remastered, 1080x720p60p resolution and multiplayer minigames, also instead of making the graphics with the good ol' Macromedia Flash 8, I'm using inkscape so everything is vector art.

I can't say much more about the project right now but I have a video for all of you showing the menus and the two multiplayer minigames I have made. Enjoy and eat more garlic... Wah, hah, hah...

Looks good so far @No Name! Out of curiosity though, where did the name come from? Kind of curious how you ended up at Made in Garlic. Suits the game well, just seems a tad unusual.

@CM30 My previous nickname was (and is in some sites) "No Name" and I changed it into "Garlic Dude". So instead of Made In Wario I used my current nickname to replace Wario "Made In Garlic".

Also I hope to get the project finished in 2-3 months, if everything goes as planned.

Back