Mandatory Thread (All posters must post)

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
So, what do you look like?

Like, this isnt about posting pictures or anything : p I mean like, it would be cool to describe what you look like for everyone to read. (I wont be sharing any pictures : p I mean I might if others did but I wouldnt otherwise : p )

Like everyone else, I generally imagine people as their avatars : p (You guys should totally imagine me as Helga Pataki btw), so it would be cool to have some clue as to how to imagine you guys : p

Anywho, Im white : p Im about 5 feet seven inches tall. I used to hate my height cuz I was the tallest person out of everyone in my family, which bothered me : p I have gotten past that though : p Im a bit chubby, Ive never been thin ever. Im not real huge now, but there was a time I was like 300 lbs : / Now Im just a little chubbier than Id like to be : p I have blue eyes and brown hair. My hair is somewhat long, I keep it to my shoulders. I have bad hand coordination so I cant like put it up or anything on my own : p So keeping it at my shoulders is an easy way to maintain it : p

I have a few scars, I have a really big one on my left eyebrow, its huge : p I used to have a picture of it but I seemed to have lost it for some reason : / (@Crescent-Moon Villager, if you happen to have it, plz post it here) I also have a large pink laceration scar on my right arm, its huge too : p

I dont have any piercings or anything like that at all. I used to kinda wanna get my ears pierced but never did it : p I always keep my finger nails short all the time, because long nails are stupid : p Cant play stringed instruments with them, or do basic labor : p I have a red blotchy birthmark on the palm of my left hand, right next to my thumb. I have some arm hair, which used to bother me, but I have realized that arm hair is kinda cute, so I have grown to like mine : p

Sooo what do you look like?

I'm a man, caucasian, 5.9 feet tall (more like 183cm tall), dark brown hair and brown eyes. I'm not fat but slightly overweighted, I can't even say for sure...
I have 2 little scars on my right hand, I got them in an lift accident, where the dumb kid (me) was reaching for a football (soccer ball) and stuck the hand between the lift door window and the base of the lift, sandwiched with the ball, all in a tight 2 or 3cm gap. I got those scars because my mom touched the window glass and it shattered (just bearly touched it).
I have slim nose with a big round tip, you can see in some videos I think.

The rest is pretty average, I don't think I can describe anything else. Nice topic, btw!

I'm a guy with really long hair that goes down to my lower back. I usually have it braided. I'm about 5'10 here, used to be overweight lost a ton of weight still got a belly though.
Have a birthmark right on the tip of my nose and I have a scar on the side of my forehead because as a child I wanted to be superman and jumped off the sofa and hit my head on the edge of a cabinet. Had to get stitches for that haha.

I look nothing what my picture... Am I cool yet?

Nah my skin is tan (blame sunlight) and I have long hair that I don't ever brush. I'm skinny so my arm breaks like a twig. Mostly inside in the dark abyss that is my room. In short, I'm boring.

I am a male of indeterminate origin, 5'11, 176 pounds. I have auburn hair and had freckles for a brief period of time that have almost completely vanished. I am somehow fat, skinny and muscular all at once. Long limbs, fat gut, muscular, arms, shoulder and back. Nothing really impressive about the musculature though.

"All posters must post"

About 5'8", and thin enough that on multiple occasions I've mistaken my silhouette for that of a woman, if only for a split second (my shoulders are too broad to look convincingly female, but my waist-to-hip ratio is pretty feminine). I'm white, I have short dark hair, and a rather freckly face. Green eyes, with naturally large pupils that look like they're dilated all the time. A voice surprisingly deep for how youthful I appear. And when I'm playing video games with others, I wear a Wario hat. This is a regular enough part of my attire that it's worth putting in this description.

I am a male of indeterminate origin, 5'11, 176 pounds. I have auburn hair and had freckles for a brief period of time that have almost completely vanished. I am somehow fat, skinny and muscular all at once. Long limbs, fat gut, muscular, arms, shoulder and back. Nothing really impressive about the musculature though.

Thats a really confusing description : p

Is your hair curly btw?

I'm a large black male (6"4'), as my father was a first-generation Ethiopian immigrant to America so the accent has stuck with me quite a bit. I'm quite muscular (I have been told that my biceps look like aliens), as I like to keep fit and can benchpress 2 of my smaller friends at once. Also, I have the familiar Taoist "yin-yang" symbol tattooed on my right bicep, not because the symbol holds any particular meaning to me, but just because it looks cool.

I am a male Native Canadian, 6'3. Sort of skinny (thanks to going off the needle and working out for two weeks.) I have a short haircut, my hair is also black.

Brown eyes, some scratches on my arm (and they are from my cat! no worries :3)

Back