MarioWare DIY - A Studio 21 Community Collab

Squishy Pixelz

Wario Fan Supreme
Figured I'd mention this here briefly. The DIY community is holding their first music collab. It will be premiering on YouTube tomorrow at 5pm PT/8pm ET if people are interested (the VOD will be available after the live premiere)

But, why don't people get together to create WarioWare micro games? The main reason of Nintendo made WarioWare DIY was for make and create microgames...

I want to make WarioWare DIY microgames, but I want to play the official WarioWare DIY videogame and I can't buy a new videogame console and new videogames now.

I don't know if you have problems for make WarioWare DIY microgames.

Anyway, those music themes sounds good.

But, why don't people get together to create WarioWare micro games? The main reason of Nintendo made WarioWare DIY was for make and create microgames...

I want to make WarioWare DIY microgames, but I want to play the official WarioWare DIY videogame and I can't buy a new videogame console and new videogames now.

I don't know if you have problems for make WarioWare DIY microgames.

Anyway, those music themes sounds good.
I don’t have anything against the microgames. If someone in the DIY Discord wanted to plan a Microgame Collab and I trusted them, I’d definitely support it.

I’m just useless at making microgames and the music creator is more my style lol. I wouldn’t know where to begin with a microgame Collab.

Glad you enjoyed the Collab though

Back