MBTI thread

KingDragonWario

Virtual Boy Apologist
So, as of late, typology has been something I've gotten pretty into and I'm curious to know what your guys' personality types happen to be.

For those of you that don't know what MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) is, it's a way of measuring one's cognitive functions and grouping them into 16 different personality groupings. If you've ever seen those character charts filled with four letter abbreviations like ENTP, INTJ, INFP; that's what this is.

If you're interested in finding yours out, go ahead and follow this link! It's one of the best tests out there for this and tends to be the most accurate.

For the record, my type is ISTJ and Wario's is ESTP. ;)

Ah, but sadly that thread wasn't using a very good site, that one often mistypes people and doesn't go too in-depth.

The one you posted seem to be a much larger more compact survey, I'll have to actually look at it again and then perhaps see if I end up getting the same thing if at all.

I'm a Cancer

Strengths: Tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive
Weaknesses: Moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative, insecure
Cancer likes: Art, home-based hobbies, relaxing near or in water, helping loved ones, a good meal with friends
Cancer dislikes: Strangers, any criticism of Mom, revealing of personal life

I'm a Cancer

Strengths: Tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive
Cancer likes: Art, home-based hobbies, relaxing near or in water, helping loved ones, a good meal with friends

Yes, yes. Very clever and funny.

Last edited:
I'm a Cancer

WIFE MATERIAL

I'm a Cancer

Moody is the only true attribute for you there : p

I got uh this
wk1gtoR.png

I LOOOVE mbti & was very pleasantly surprised to find this thread on a search.
I am an INTP, & I do think that it describes me very accurately. :)

You know who else happens to be INTP?

:orbulon:

I thought similarly but I was afraid I was biased!! ;)

(( Editing this to avoid a double post, but that makes me wonder about the other characters... do we have a Warioware MBTI thread already by chance? ))

Last edited:
Do we have a Warioware MBTI thread already by chance?

I'm afraid not, and I'm also afraid it wouldn't garner much attention on here so I'm just gonna save face and avoid making one.

Though I've already typed most of the WW cast on my own and I'm more than happy to talk about it with you.

Back