Meshed Episode "Movies" Discussion

Bubba

Currently trying unlock stuff in Joy Mech Fight
http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/meshed-episode-movies-discussion-clone-wars-and-dk.23795/
I'm not typing this up again...
Both are surprisingly CGI animated and have the same function. They are exactly as the title suggests and I want some serious feedback on this. The airing of both these shows' episodes are not in chronological order for some apparent reason which I think is a great topic for discussion. These are called episodes because both of these movies were closely connected to the TV series which took place around the same time. This was done twice as far as I know. How incredibly smart and greedy these people are! Here's the reviews I managed to watch to come up with this conclusion.

Both are done differently and I think it's clever because mismatching space/time is mind boggling and very lazy and unoriginal but if it's redone I think it would be interesting if you did that with any TV or videogame or movie series. Provided the budget I would go the lazy route though...

From these reviews they suggest the Clone Wars 2005 movie was a meshed version of episode planned to be released to the public because of the budget and the Donkey Kong movie that was released for VHS was actually sequence of episodes as well and in both cases they are out of order. Did my explanation get lost in translation somewhere in your conscience or is that just a popular thing for you to say on purpose (perhaps for a reaction)?

No need to lash out on him, I had literally no idea what you were talking about either.
Well I was properly trying to explain myself while you seem to not understand the concept of the word "What?" because it is a very vague illogical question in terms of what the mind wishes to know (motivation) and if you do not understand the meaning of what I wanted (discussion) I suggest you stay as you are and pity my existence to explain things and not understand like we all do to Glowsquid when he says stuff about the people working with Wario [off topic maybe but the similarities I try to convey are in fact (out of logic the same)] at time hence he did not comment. You want trouble put some more uninspired comments of criticism.

You actually explained the meaning of the thread very well on your second post and wording something in a way that not everyone will understand can happen to anyone, I just don't think it's fair to lash out on someone for something like this and pointed out that I initially had trouble as well, I may have worded it badly and if I did then I aplogize, I don't want to insult you or anything.
Well excuse me I have better things to discover. I accept your apology, but under my personal conditions. I was just explaining this thread in a way I wish for more than one language to understand but perhaps I failed to do that. :/

I suggest you stay as you are and pity my existence to explain things and not understand like we all do to Glowsquid when he says stuff about the people working with Wario [off topic maybe but the similarities I try to convey are in fact (out of logic the same)] at time hence he did not comment. You want trouble put some more uninspired comments of criticism.

What?

Back