Midis/SF2 for Warioware Twisted have been ripped!

Over 1600 files? Most of these are sound effects, right?

I've tried importing these into FL Studio and using the sf2 for it... or even just on their own... but I can't really get it to work. :U
When I just put the sf2 into a soundfont player and choose a bank or patch, they're all silent... maybe I'm doing something wrong? :SWorried:

Last edited:
Oh my god it works! Thank you!!! :sgrin:

I'm gonna compile a list of all my favourite sound effects and convert them all into wav files.

Btw, is there a way to reduce the massive amount of reverb when playing and converting these?

Ok, so I've gone through them all and a few things stood out to me:
For one, there were a few songs that I don't recall ever hearing anywhere in the game. Maybe they're unused?
Number 1 seems to be for a microgame.
Number 2 is an extended version of the bug net microgame. Maybe intended for an unlockable souvenir minigame or something?
Number 3 is an uninterrupted version of that song that plays when Pizza Dinosaur are on the phone.
The actual cutscene uses a different song that has both mona's theme and the dinos' theme alternating.

Then I noticed that the folder isn't complete. I didn't find Pyoro's music, the credits song, the music from the digestion microgame, and many others.

Attachments

• unused maybe 1.mp3
    69.9 KB · Views: 770
  • unused maybe 2.mp3
    628.2 KB · Views: 472
  • unused maybe 3.mp3
    540.9 KB · Views: 474
Btw, is there a way to reduce the massive amount of reverb when playing and converting these?
Yeah that's possible, and it's a pretty well hidden setting too:

I applied that setting when creating the Wario Land 4 uncompressed music list too, but I got a few complaints that people were missing it, because it made the music sound 'shallow'. I sorta agree with that, but with just sound effects I'd rather keep this setting off as well.

Yeah that's possible, and it's a pretty well hidden setting too:

I applied that setting when creating the Wario Land 4 uncompressed music list too, but I got a few complaints that people were missing it, because it made the music sound 'shallow'. I sorta agree with that, but with just sound effects I'd rather keep this setting off as well.

Ah, thanks very much for the info!
Yeah, I'm not a fan of too much reverb. It's like too much bloom. I just can't stand it. There's a time and place for it. But in a game that originally had no reverb, I don't wanna hear it. I like my sound sharp, not washed out. But again, it depends on what kind of music it is.

Btw, have you listened to some of the more chiptune-ish songs? 9-Volts jam for example, sounds very different in this player. There's one instrument that you can't really hear on the GBA but it sounds a lot like the melody from Vision.

Some songs sound different from the original. I can't be sure how these midi's have been ripped, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's done with a modified version of "GBA Mus Riper". I've been toying with that tool myself and from my own experience there were quite some inaccuracies with the ripped midi files.
Nonetheless, I'm really happy to have a collection of cleaner sound effects from this game. :)

Some songs sound different from the original. I can't be sure how these midi's have been ripped, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's done with a modified version of "GBA Mus Riper". I've been toying with that tool myself and from my own experience there were quite some inaccuracies with the ripped midi files.
Nonetheless, I'm really happy to have a collection of cleaner sound effects from this game. :)
Yeah, the stuff that's there is really great and appreciated. I hope the rest gets ripped soon as well.

(The worst midi is the title song, which is ear-destroyingly broken)

By the way, does anyone have all the midis for the first game? I wish I had a midi of the microgame song for "munch a bunch".

Back