MiiTomo Thread.

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
I don't want to use the Random thread so I don't spam with Miitomo photos, so I'll just add one here. Have funny Miitomo photos? something to do with Miitomo? well this is the thread to post on!

For now, here's a picture I made.

b03f996a9838969a

Hope to see your funny or awesome Miitomo pictures!

As always, not yet in Portugal, so I feel kind of left out...
Come on, Nintendo!! :(

3c31662a4d3f9434
Awww, that sucks! You're really missing out, bud. This game is the best, you can make fun pictures, comics and other stuffs! Right now I'm working on getting my Tomo mii's some clothes of their own.

Mii Possession Chapter 1 - Part 1 of 5

BILWYR3.png

Part 2 - Monday, April the 11th.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right! It's a Mii possession, that kind of possession~ taking control of someone else' body, thanks to my friend for the idea--Also I guess this
is my first Miitomo comic, maybe I'll make a series of other funny miitomo comics!

6b8d3d8332b5ee1b

When your memory erase spell backfires Ashley : Oh no! who am I again?!

Red : Your name is Andy! Ashley's gonna kill you for forgetting her name!

Ashley : Ashley-who?! why is she gonna kill me just because I forgot her name!? how cruel of her! if I were her I'd just chill!

I can't use it because my iPad's screen broke like half a year ago, and I haven't bothered getting it fixed.
I can use iPad apps just fine by rotating it every now and then, but Miitomo isn't rotatable.

Back