Music Box World: The Post-Rudy Era

Katie

Cute Girl :)
Rudy The Clown was defeated, and life can now return to normal to the citizens of Music Box World. They will finally be able to freely go around the world, talk with each other, and do whatever they want.

Katie, a young girl, who has lived as a yellow Paragoom in The Vast Plain for the past years, desided to go back to The Peaceful Village, and search for her friends. She was really looking forward to seeing them, in their human form, ans finally beong able to give them huuuuuuugs and talk to them after god knows how long

Eh, I'm not really ezperienced with forum roleplays, I just enjoy roleplaying with my friends.
Just write whatever you want, I guess, create your characters, story ideas and stuff

Hm, I think there might not be enough support for other people to build of off. Like, most forum roleplays tend to have a leader making the important events and such happen, and a form to fill out for your character, as a help. So it'd be nice to have that here, too, it'd probably bring the people here who are hesitating now.
Regardless, I might try creating a character later. No promises, though.

Back