My Fanmade WarioWare Themed Series

ryantime86

Gamer
Coins
Coins
Hello everyone!

I am trying to make my own animated YouTube series based on the WarioWare franchise in collaboration with my friends. The series is known as G&W Friends (G&W being short for Game and Wario.) I have made an audio version of one episode, along with an introduction to the characters. I consider this the pilot, although I will later remake it as the 20th episode of season 2. The series includes both WarioWare characters and characters created by me. It is designed for school-aged kids, but anyone can enjoy it. I am looking for feedback. Here are the links to what I have done.

Character introductions -

Pilot Episode -

My current plan is to release the first three episodes in this same audio format for testing purposes, and then find a crew to help animate it and turn it into a YouTube series. Right now though, I am just looking for feedback on this idea.

Kaptain K. Rool

The 'COOLEST' Pirate to ever sail the seven seas!
Coins
Coins
May i ask what your youtube name is because the browser i'm using doesn't show me?

ryantime86

Gamer
Coins
Coins
UPDATE - I am no longer going to be using WarioWare characters or Nintendo references for this series because I don't want to risk getting into copyright trouble with Nintendo. I will create all my own characters and create my own brand for the series instead.