"nayrran - The Introduction"

nayrran

Legendary Thief
I'm not really great at writing "introductions" thingies (especially at forums) sooo... I apologise for that.

I'm "nayrran", just some random person who enjoy everything, mostly video games, music, etc. and of course Wario himself!
I really enjoy Wario Land & Wario Ware series (and others Wario games), but my favorite franchise is Wario Land.
It's has thoses cute happy themes and yet it's have that robust feeling, which I love it, really!

I found this forum at the Super Mario Wiki by chance, because I knew it will be a pure forum who will respect Wario like he was (being a treasure hunter, owning castle, vehicules,being CEO of a company,etc.), and not like a pathetic character who loves gross humour/poop jokes, etc...

Anyway...
I just hope we all get along. :)

- nayrran

Hehehe, I remember hearing that so many times over those four days that I literally tried to get as much stuff in Brawl the day it came out straight without doing anything else hardly except for a few naps here and there.

...RIIIIGHT. I'm here to talk about other things. :p Anyways, hey! I really hope that you like it here with all these fellow classic Wario fans. Hope we see each other around the forums! ;)

Back