[Fan Content] Off Camera Secrets: Wario World

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Love this series, and now there's one showing what happens outside of the stages in Wario World and what not:

Shame the game uses so much culling though. It'd be nice to view the levels as a whole in a model viewer or something, to see how they really fit together. Cause it's clear the game doesn't just warp you places, it actually has the whole level in one big environment that's all interconnected in whatever way.

But yeah, it's still an interesting video, don't you think?

I made a video a long time ago of doing something similar. There really isn't anything all that special to find but one thing that disappointed me in that 'off camera secrets' video, he never checked out the floor at the black jewel. I always like to believe it shares some kind of back story lore, who knows.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    693.6 KB · Views: 735
Wait a minute!
These clowns...
upload_2017-9-21_14-55-53.png

They look different in the version I have!
upload_2017-9-21_14-57-14.png

This is the north american version.
Is this a difference between the PAL and NTSC version!?
Did they think the clowns looked too scary or too much like real people so they changed them?

This doesn't seem real. What version of the game is this?

I have played PAL, US, Japan and South Korea versions of the games and they all share the same generic enemies. Where did you get this image?

Last edited:
Wait a minute!
These clowns...
View attachment 5119

They look different in the version I have!
View attachment 5120
This is the north american version.
Is this a difference between the PAL and NTSC version!?
Did they think the clowns looked too scary or too much like real people so they changed them?
Perhaps the first screeny is from a pre-release built? I myself own the PAL version and only know the design from the second screenshot.

Perhaps the first screeny is from a pre-release built? I myself own the PAL version and only know the design from the second screenshot.

No that's not possible. The clowns have barely changed in design through out the trailers. The image is from dolphin which leads me to believe it's fake.

The first screenshot with the purple clowns is from the video at the top of the thread (whatch the first 20 seconds)
The second one is from me playing it on the dolphin just now. It's the american rom but it's unedited.

I asked about it in a comment. But who knows if Shesez will see it.
It would surprise me if this was edited. For one, why would he do it? For two, it doesn't look out of place. It looks like a design that would actually be in the game.

I made a video a long time ago of doing something similar. There really isn't anything all that special to find but one thing that disappointed me in that 'off camera secrets' video, he never checked out the floor at the black jewel. I always like to believe it shares some kind of back story lore, who knows.

Here's the texture:
Circle.png

Sadly, this is as big as it gets. So... good luck reading anything into it.

Back