okay so its a adventure

Kokonoe

Wario Fan Supreme
the story starts out with a young girl named sakrillain gokuy and she first meets up wit a boy named big D which stands for D. she says to him "hey y u doin here" and he goes "im a real g and i want to be a great video game player some day" she says to him "video games? wow there is nothin more romancetic then a boy who can game" he goes "what?..." she goes "nothing" and blushes as she runs off. she never meets t he boy again...

so anyway, on her quest she stocks up on gatorade potions and sunglasses armor, after this she talks to a oldman (he kinda looks like if santa claus didnt have a beard and wasnt fat and was 30 years younger) and says "hey mr guy, can you tell me how to get to the castle of evil cause i gotta stop bad villain for good?" the old man replies "well arent you a little egotistical little brat trying to save the day, who do you think you are you little punk?" she is shocked she was trying to do good thing but then this man is mean so she says "wow you sure are rude i bet its cause you have less face hair than me!" and the oldman begins to cry "its true...its all true!! to get to the palace just head down the path until you see a tree, and...leave me alone u meaner!!!" she smiles and continues

she finally reaches the tree which has a monkey in it, it goes "ook ooki ooki ook" but she pays it no attention, then suddenly..... the monkey attacks her and a battle begins, the monkey says "OOK OOK! OOOK!!!" and she goes "you..your the one who killed my father werent you....?!" and he go es "OOK!!!!" then she replies as she grasps her sword in her hand... "i forgive you :)" and the monkey becomes happy and she marries the monkey and they walk off into the sunset and then explode cause the sun was havin a super nova that day

fin

Best story ever 10/10, critics and audiences are gonna adore this brilliant and evoking masterpiece.
It'll end up winning every single book award ever, and get banned because people don't understand it's greatness. All of those other books like the great gabsy and the lord of the rings can move aside, because this... this is true art from a genius. Well done, just well done.

Last edited:
It was a very gangster story but it needs more Damo
WUG16iA.png

Back