NeshBear

Wario Fan Supreme
from my da account but wanna post here. hope you guys like.
fight_for_clucker_by_neshbearworks-daze8c6.jpg

I didn't think I'd ever see Mario take the form of a Twink, but damn, I sure have now. Also, what the hell does bxb mean.

Oh, never mind.
I was like "okay, it's mario and wario and they're gay, okay, but who the hell in this image has a name starting with B" and then was like oh: it's "boy". But Wario's a badass mayan, dammit. And, somewhat related: I can't really see Mario acting like a housewife stereotype, especially since he's also been known to be needlessly rough ((cough donkey kong jr)). This is unnecessarily cruel, though-- reminds me of when he nabbed the Giant Statue of Peach in that helicopter, and thus, robbed Wario of his hard-earned reward.

"Ma x Wa", eh...
I'll admit: I've never seen this ship before =:/ ...Interesting :SHmm:

The perspective on the last one is impressive. The perspective being applied to Mariclone's right hand however is most impressive.
What does "freechosen" mean, though, or is it firechosen (choosen?)

Overall: neat.

I didn't think I'd ever see Mario take the form of a Twink, but damn, I sure have now. Also, what the hell does bxb mean.

Oh, never mind.
I was like "okay, it's mario and wario and they're gay, okay, but who the hell in this image has a name starting with B" and then was like oh: it's "boy". But Wario's a badass mayan, dammit. And, somewhat related: I can't really see Mario acting like a housewife stereotype, especially since he's also been known to be needlessly rough ((cough donkey kong jr)). This is unnecessarily cruel, though-- reminds me of when he nabbed the Giant Statue of Peach in that helicopter, and thus, robbed Wario of his hard-earned reward.

"Ma x Wa", eh...
I'll admit: I've never seen this ship before =:/ ...Interesting:SHmm:

The perspective on the last one is impressive. The perspective being applied to Mariclone's right hand however is most impressive.
What does "freechosen" mean, though, or is it firechosen (choosen?)

Overall: neat.

thanks but overall that couple was a joke. Til i was like you never seen like how i did. I mean i was playing around and that new ship happened :whirled: really it did. Joke went sweet. I was and still into like gentle relationship stuff. But i got Mario and Wario like butt heads but they business smart i guess how I put it. You'll see once I draw more. Mario still rough when he wants to. lol

i enjoy the idea of them clashing with kids with them. lol

to your question or fire thing.
it was imply Mario used his Powers like his fire powers (from mario and luigi rpg game) they have like powers granted from the gods.

When Mario pissed or not his usual self be tend to take it out around the house. Or pissed he used his tactics of scarring them around the house to keep them in "check" parents term. The twins manage to get from him so they *s n e a k i n g* from papa mario.

Back