On a scale of one to ten, how comfy do you think Wario's shoes are?

How comfy do you think Wario's shoes are?

• Total voters

tahutoa

Seems like they know what they're talking about.
Coins
Coins

Only just now thought about it, but those look like it'd feel like walking on a cloud, which is good considering how much walking Wario does.

thegoodguyslose

humma humma ding a D O N G !
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
I feel like they were initially pretty solid leather-kinda shoes, but Wario never bothered to buy new ones so they're broken in pretty well. So... sturdy, but comfortable. Not soft, though.

tahutoa

Seems like they know what they're talking about.
Coins
Coins
Studlier than a snow tyre, :WarioMan: but still comfy enough for Wario.
I'm going to assume you meant sturdy (because I'm a dick like that, and also because tires can't be studly), but the fact that studly is an actual adjective that essentially means a combination of manly and sexy ( :pumpit: ) makes this the greatest maybe-error you could've made

Magma

Divisive Figure
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
I'm going to assume you meant sturdy (because I'm a dick like that, and also because tires can't be studly)
Now it's my turn to be a dick and say he actually probably meant studded(don't think think there's a superlative for that though) and snow tyres can indeed be studded.
Nokian-Hakkapeliitta-8-studio-10-2015-II.png

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
I'm going to assume you meant sturdy (because I'm a dick like that, and also because tires can't be studly), but the fact that studly is an actual adjective that essentially means a combination of manly and sexy ( :pumpit: ) makes this the greatest maybe-error you could've made
He really says studlier though:

4:47