Pokémon or Digimon?

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
User Name Style Change
I used to like watching after school animes with my little brother growing up, and wed watch both together.

I wanted to get into digimon then, cuz its so odd and stands apart from pokemon, but I just never could. So Id have to pick pokemon : p

Fun fact, my littlw brother really liked yugioh at the time too, and because he liked blue eyes white dragon, I of courae picked red eyes black dragon as my favorite, haha

admiralblowhard

SALT AND PEPPER CHIPS
Coins
pokemon. that's the one that has stuck with me all this time.

though when i was younger i absolutely loved digimon. i never really understood the finer points of it (like the full mechanics of digivolution and stuff) though and i still don't really understand it now, nor do i care to.

I used to like watching after school animes with my little brother growing up, and wed watch both together.

I wanted to get into digimon then, cuz its so odd and stands apart from pokemon, but I just never could. So Id have to pick pokemon : p

Fun fact, my littlw brother really liked yugioh at the time too, and because he liked blue eyes white dragon, I of courae picked red eyes black dragon as my favorite, haha
my family also used to watch all 3 together lol. except with yu-gi-oh, it was my dad who liked blue eyes white dragon and my older sibling who liked red eyes black dragon. i was a slifer the sky dragon kind of kid

SurrealBrain

I like Amitie.
Coins
I was always more of a Pokemon guy, but I did start dabbling a bit into Digimon, and I admit, both are good at different things. I still have my preferences with Pokemon, partly because it's what I know and love better, but I won't lie when I say that I think Digimon is cool, too.

NanoPhoenix

Fink-rat
Coins
I used to watch the Digimon anime when I was younger but I haven't seen it in years, so I lean more towards Pokemon. Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh and Yokai Watch are also pretty cool.