Politics Thread (I AM OK IF YOU DELETE THIS)

cant tell if troll post or late post...
anyway, im kinda nervous about the election results, but at the same time, i hope he does well and brings up the economy (because no one wants the country to get worse, regardless if you like him or not.)

I just hope he shakes up the liberals and the mainstream media.

Seriously, they're getting close to pulling a freaking ENRON!

09a-Annoyed-Sonic.png

This is going to end well.

I voted for Trump, I cant say that I support him all that much yet, though : p But Im pretty frustrated with the way things are lately, everyone in the US in in a fury over such stupid things, calling everyone racist and sexist and bigots over everything. And there is real racism and sexism ect ect, but everyone is in an uproar over every little stupid thing, and its like the entire nation's focus is being moved from important things that actually matter to things that dont really matter at all.

I have hopes that Trump will focus on things that matter, building up our economy. Its like the majority of what he talked about, while Hilary tells us our nation is so deeply divided and only she can fix it. I felt that Hilary was gonna continue down this path weve been going down, and have decided to vote for a candidate who instead of pandering to these people, is more focused on fixing problems with our nation.

I dunno how good of a president hell be, yet : p But I hope he does well.

Why is everyone so negative about Boris Johnson being PM?
Say what you will about his presentation, (that DUD to DUDE speech was amazing) but he has the determination, resolve and willpower to get us out of the EU without collapsing economically.
(I mean, I would prefer us to remain, but a vote's a vote - right?)

Why is everyone so negative about Boris Johnson being PM?
Say what you will about his presentation, (that DUD to DUDE speech was amazing) but he has the determination, resolve and willpower to get us out of the EU without collapsing economically.
(I mean, I would prefer us to remain, but a vote's a vote - right?)

Hard to say, but I'm sure the media is largely to blame here. They want you to think that there are only people against him, and that he only does bad things. It's pretty much the same as what happened to Donald Trump, who also had the media against him. Unfortunately, in Europe the mainstream media is not too keen on politicians (and other well-known figures as well) who do not follow the principles adhered by the European Union.

I'm not hugely hopeful about Boris Johnson here, but I'll say one thing:

We need to decide what to do about Brexit, and get it over with. Because all these days and fights over details are just dragging on and on, and there's basically no end in sight here.

I'd also like to say that talking about a new vote wouldn't be a good idea right about now, and having another general election even less so. We've seen Brexit get voted for. We've seen the conservatives somehow win another election after that. What makes you think that this time, maybe this time it'd go the other way?

Christ, Brexit still hasn't happened/not happened yet? Hasn't it been like 2 fucking years already?

Three. Three, long years.
okay, that's actually what I suspected, but I wanted to be generous : -/
As CM30 said, the politicians keep arguing over the smallest details of a deal, if we'll have a deal and whatnot, and it's grinding everything to a halt.
I don't know why, considering I don't live there, but for some reason the idea of that seems extremely British to me-- well, British and French. Not why in either case, really, but whatever.

Of all things that Donald Trump has been pulling off in the last four years to gain media attention, this has got to be his best moment.
Say what you want about Trump, but at least he knows how to put the "party" into "Republican Party", unlike that boring-ass Biden who played Despacito, that one song nobody likes, in a cringy attempt to make himself appear "hip" while Trump dances to YMCA and knows that that's what the audience really wants to hear.
As I said before, I'm not really a Trump supporter nor a Biden supporter, but damn, it would still be really awesome to just be there and see nobody less than the POTUS himself dance to this party anthem.

Of all things that Donald Trump has been pulling off in the last four years to gain media attention, this has got to be his best moment.
Say what you want about Trump, but at least he knows how to put the "party" into "Republican Party", unlike that boring-ass Biden who played Despacito, that one song nobody likes, in a cringy attempt to make himself appear "hip" while Trump dances to YMCA and knows that that's what the audience really wants to hear.
As I said before, I'm not really a Trump supporter nor a Biden supporter, but damn, it would still be really awesome to just be there and see nobody less than the POTUS himself dance to this party anthem.

We like to troll, we like to go the night before their primaries we, we do a little trolling, its called; we do a little trolling.

Back