PPA Episode 2: Peach's Double Trouble!

hubworld23

Wario Fan Supreme
A/N
So After seeing the Comments from the previous Chapter it seemed like you guys really Liked it So I'll post the chapters here so you can read it...
Also, I'll do my best to make this story as good as I can including fixing its Flaws... So tell me what you think about this chapter and sorry this one was Late I was busy with A Sonic Fanfiction I'm Working On... Anyway Here is Chapter two of PPA Tell me what you think about this chapter in the Comments It helps me Make more Stories like This One Enjoy!
As Daisy was cleaning some cups she then noticed someone...
Princess Daisy: Welcome to Daffodil Treetop! How May I take your order? GAH!!! Oh! It's you cuz what's up?
Princess Peach: Get me a Raspberry Mushroom Shake hold the Mushrooms...
Peach: It's Nothing! *She said Stubbornly As she crosses her Arms...*
Daisy: Come On Peach, You can tell me anything I'm your best friend... Besides you helped me with dealing me not being in A Main Series Game Remember?
Peach: *Then Blushes Pink* *Sigh* Yeah I do... I remember very well. Ok, I'll tell you... Ok Basically well after the whole... Wedding incident with Bowser. Well... As we were about to leave from the Moon. Mario was gonna propose to me and I considered the Idea. Until Bowser Popped up and wanted me to be his girl. Mario, of Course, Didn't wanna see that happen... So He then shoves the Flowers right At Me! As both he and Bowser tries to make me decide on who to be with An-*She was then interrupted by Daisy!*
Daisy: Wait... You Went to the Moon!? That's Crazy! I wish I went there with You...
Peach: Heh, Yeah... Anyway, they wanted me on who to Marry I just couldn't take it Anymore and Rejected Them! And... I... I... I...*She then started to Tear up...*
Daisy: You did what Peach?*She asked but with Concern*
Peach: *She then starts to turn away from her as she then quietly said...* I may have flirted with him.*
Daisy: What’s that cousin?
Peach: (You just had to do it.... YOU HAD TO DO IT... You just Had to Flirt with the hero of time didn’t you? Are you proud of yourself?) *She thought as she put her hand on her face as she kept banging her head as she kept saying Why did I do it...? Why Why Why Why Why Why WHY WHY WHY WHY...... WHY???? She then starts to messes up her blond Hair!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! *She said as she then starts to lose her mind as she then starts to destroy Everything!*
Daisy: !!!! Peach what the Heck is up with you????!:O *She was now in utter shock. Her best friend and Cousin of the Mushroom Kingdom acting Completely Bonkers was just Absolutely Absurd!!!* *She was about to stop her Cousin from doing any Damage from her brand new Bar... But it was too late.*
Peach: What are you talking about Daisy??? Hahaha... I Am completely FINE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *She replied as she continued to make a Ruckus!*
Toadette: This drink was worth it right Boys?;)
Toads: Yes Sir!*They Then clinked each other’s drinks as Peach takes Toadette’s drink chugging half of it and threw it on her face!*
Toadette: Gah! My Drink its all over me... Aw man!:(
Toads: *They all then starts to then snicker there bosses plight...*
Toadette:!!! *She then starts to give them the stink eye!*
Toads: Eeep!*They then whistle innocently...*
Toadette: *She then Starts to grumble in annoyance.*
Waluigi: So how are things holding up in Dimond City?*He asked*
Wario: Wario Ware Gold is Doing Beautiful!!!:D Also the others are doing fine as well I guess...*He said as he then rolled his eyes...*
Mona: HEY!!!*She said Angrily as she then crossed her arms!* Hmph!*She said as she then continued to drink her Mushroom Raspberry Shake.*
Wario: Eh... But at the end of it all, I did need them after all... Even though I may be Greedy I do like the guys... Heh!:)
Mona:*Who is now touched on what her boss has said.*
Wario: So yeah I’m doing pretty well... How about you Waluigi?*He asked his purple friend*
Waluigi: I am doing alright... Honestly, things haven’t been the same since you left the Mushroom Kingdom Wario.*He said with a Sigh*
Wario: I miss you too Waluigi... Hmm...*Then Garlic popped up above his head* Hey I got an idea! Why don’t you come and live and Work for Me?:)
Waluigi:*Then he sniffles as he then looks up at his Greedy Partner... As he then says* M Me?
Mona: !!!!*She then spits out her drink in shock.* Him???? Why Him?O_O
Waluigi: Why me Wario?*He Wondered*
Wario: Hehe...*He then continued as he then starts to put his Arm over around him.* Besides I need a new Vice President for my game company WarioWare Inc.;) Here’s your pay Waluigi!*The Money loving Anti Hero said as he gave his Purple Companion But loads of Money!!! How does 80% for Me and tons of it for both me and you?
Waluigi: *He has Money filled up in His Eyes as it then starts to stop and say JACKPOT!!!* Wahahahahahahahaha!!!!! It’s A Deal!*He said as he then shook hands with his partner in Agreement!*As he was about to take the Money he was then picked up by Peach.* !!! Eh?
Wario: Hm? Hey!!! Let go of Him You Cheater!!!*He said as he was about to punch the pink Princess until he was then blocked by her!
Peach: I am aok Yup just PEACHY!:D*She said as she then laughed crazily! As she then starts to grab Wario by the Arm. As she then starts to throw them both up in the Air...*
Both: WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:O
Mona:*She then mutters to herself as she starts saying* Why Him Of all people that guy is just weird and nothing but trouble for well. I don’t know... *She then sighs* I guess Wario but...*Raises A Brow as she then noticed that it has gotten dark...* Why is it so dark all of a....*Then She looks up at her Boss’s Rear End. Oh... That’s What.*She said*
SLAM!!!
Wario: Ugh... My head!*He said as he then rubbed it.* You ok Waluigi?
Waluigi:*He then gave his Yellow Companion A Thumbs Up!*
Wario: Hehehe!;)*Then his stomach then starts to rumble...* Oh Boy!*He said as he then starts to break wind!*
PRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wario:*Sniff Sniff* Eh. Been holding that one since Shake it!
Mona:(Why did he have to hold it in for that Long!???)*She thought as she was trying to resist the smell of Garlic!*
Wario: *He then lifted himself right back up...*
Mona: Ughh... *She then groans as she was now flat as a Pancake! As she then puts her thumb into her mouth as she then starts to blow Up.*
PUFF!!!
POP!!!
Mona: Mmm... Man my head is killing me. *She said as she then rubs it.*
Wario: Eh???*Then he sees one of his coworkers* Ah! Mona never thought I'd see you here.*He said he then grabs his purple lanky friend by the arms as he then throws him to Mona... As he then states* Anyway Waluigi's gonna be joining us for WarioWare Inc. Because he is gonna be the new Vice President for My...
Mona:*She then glares at him Angrily Once More!* Ahem...
Wario: I Mean OUR Company!*He says with nervousness in his voice trying to please Her...*
Mona: Thank You. A Anyway that's great Boss!*She said with a hint of a fake smile on her face!*
Wario: WONDERFUL!:D*He replies proudly as he then says...* Let's Rock 'N' Roll!!!*He said as he then like anyone Would Do!(Very Unlikely btw...) He does his famous Shoulder Bash as it then Destroyed the Door in the process...*

Daisy: HEY! YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THAT!!!*She says Angrily as she tries to catch the greedy Yellow fat Plumber!*
Wario: I A don't have to for Anything Cuz...*He then said as he continued to Ran. I'M A WA- CRASH!!! RIO... Ugh...*He groans as Apples then falls into his mouth from the tree. He then wakes up as he then says... Mmm my head what happ-Mph!!!*Apples then landed to the greedy Plumber's Mouth. GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP!!!!*
BELCH!!! Ugh... Gurgle...
Daisy:*She then smirks at the greedy Treasure Hunter.*
Mona: (When will my boss EVER Learn?)*She thought as she then rolls her eyes...*
Waluigi:*Says to her very slyly* So you come here Often?;)
Mona:*She then glares at him as she then says as she throws him to A nearby Trashcan.* No!
BAM
Waluigi: Wahhh...
Peach who was still in A Frenzy as she kept ruining the bar....
CRASH
BANG!!!
SWOOSH!
HEY!!!
MY LEG!!!:O
MY EYE!
BANG!!!!
MY OTHER EYE!:(
Daisy:*She then crossed her Arms in Anger!* Ok That's it... Enough is Enough!*She then huffs as she then walks up to her pink best friend...*
Peach: AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA!!!!!! YUP I'M SURE OK DOKIE!!! YUP JUST FI... BANG!!!!*She was then smacked to A Wall.*
Daisy:*She then looks at an Orange Star Rod. As she then said as she puts the rod back in her Pocket...* This is for your own good Peach!
Peach: *Right from her pocket both a Bo Bomb and a fire flower then fell as it then lits up in the process... As she then rubs her head... Ugh. My head what happ- !!!*She then sees Daisy who is now really Really Angry at her cousin. *As the Pink Damsel then starts to Sweat and gulps nervously as she then says...* H Hii Daisy... Hehehe...*She then tries pretends to be Oblivious so her friend wouldn't suspect anything...(Oh what do I do what do I...*Then she looks at a small yellow Bo Bomb.*As a nice Huge and pretty Pink Heart Above her head then began to glow!* Ah Hah!!:D) Daisy Wait!!!!:O It wasn't Me. It was Uh well it was Ummm...
Daisy: Well Who then Toadstool?*She said while crossing her arms...*
Peach: Uhh... It was Him!!!!
Goldstone: *He continues to eat happily as he then noticed the pink princess noticing him as he then says in confusion.* Can I help you with something...?
Peach: Why yes you can Young Man! Now tell me How you can explain This???*She then showed him the Huge Mess! *As she then crosses her Arms.*
Goldstone: !!! Wait!!! PLEASE, I DIDN'T DO ANY-
Peach: *She then puts one of her fingers to the Yellow Bo bombs Mouth!* Na Ah Ah... Let me talk ok?
Goldstone: *He then nods his head up and down*
Daisy: *She then said sarcastically as she makes a Raspberry Mushroom as she then grabs herself some Food... As she then says as she begins to eat.* Alright, bud Impress Me... *Chewing* Wow this is so Good.
Peach: Ok... First, you went to Bowser's Castle...*She began as she told her story as she then continues as A pink heart then puffs up!* You went to the main hall as Bowser was sitting at his Throne thinking about what his next plan is. As he then says...*She then starts to switch to A really deep gruff voice as she says...* What Do you want?
Goldstone: Sir!!! It's Urgent... Really Urgent!!!
Bowser: Oh yeah how So?
Goldstone: One of the Princesses has A bar...
Bowser: Yeah go on...*He said as he then asked to the young yellow Bo bomb!* Which one is it?
Goldstone: Princess Daisy Of Sarasaland...
Bowser: Her...*He then started to sigh...*
Goldstone: *He then gave him a confused look on his face...* Sir...? What do you think we should do?
Bowser: Ehh... Let's Blow it Up!

5 minutes Later...
Daisy: You got any...
BOOM!!!
Bowser: Princess Daisy!
Daisy: *She then turned around as she then says with A sigh...* *Sigh* Nines... *Ahem* Bowser what are you doing here?
Bowser: I am gonna blow up this Bar!
Daisy: Why? *She Asked*
Bowser: Because I want too!!!
BOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!
Princess Peach VO: And that's how this mess was made Ta-Da!
*She says as the Big Pink Heart Popped!*
Everyone just stared at her... Some people were even questioned about the whole thing.
Princess Peach: *She then laughed awkwardly...* Heh heh heh heh heh... Yup. It's sure True...
Cricket's started to chirp...
Daisy: *She then slowly started to clap...* Wow! Peach... That is A great reason I'd Totally Buy It!
Princess Peach: Really:D???
Princess Daisy: No!*She Remarked with A hint of Frustration in her voice... As she then Responded with an Annoyed Sigh...*
Princess Peach: Hmph!*She then crosses her arms as she then says...* Well I sure made MY Point!*As she then turns around before she was gonna scold the young Bo bomb... She then gave the young yellow one a nervous look on her face...* !!!
Goldstone: *Starts to tear up as his lips start to then quiver...* Mmm...
???: !!! *The large yellow Bo Bomb then sees on what is happening*
Princess Peach: *She then begins to shudders as she tried to reassure the yellow lad* N Now Now... Goldstone don't...
Goldstone:*He then starts to tear Up as then...* WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:O* He said as he began to Cry annoying the other customers in the Process!*
Random Goomba: My Ears!... Oh, wait I don't have ears!
Princess Peach: Cry!!! Ah!*She said as she then covers her ears... She then looks at Daisy who then gives her a nervous look on her face...* Hehe.
Princess Daisy: Oh! You sure SHOWED Him Toadstool... You Really Showed Him!*She Angrily Remarked!*
Princess Peach: *Before she was gonna leave the Bar... She was then stopped by a yellow Huge Bo bomb!* !!!
???: How Dare you Pin this on My Son?*She Retorts Angrily as she then replied back!* Besides, Where's Your Proof?
Princess Peach: Proof?*She replied with A dumbfounded look on her face...*
???: YES PROFF!!!* She says to The Mushroom Princess with Anger!*
Princess Peach: Well Umm...*She then started to Sniff As she then asks Daisy* Hey Daisy what's That Smell?
Daisy: Oh Well that's A Fuse...
All: A FUSE!!!???*They said In Unison as then...*
BOOOMMMM!!!!!
The bar kept hopping up and Down as it kept crashing into things...
CRASH!
BANG!
POW!!!
BOOM!!!
BLAM!!!!!
Somewhere In the Beanbean Kingdom... Both Queen Bean and Lady Lima had A Picnic at one of there favorite Picnic Spots which wasn't that far away from the Castle...
Queen Bean: *Who is Eating Quite Rudely I might Add...* SCARF CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!!!!
Lady Lima:*Trying to get her Attention* *Ahem* Your Majesty?
Queen Bean: Yes?*She says Muffling eating A Bean Pie*
Lady Lima: Do you think we should go visit The Mushroom Kingdom Later Today?
Queen Bean: BURRP!*She blushes bright Green* Pardon Me Also That's A Wonderful Idea! We haven't heard of them after the Infamous Cakletta Incident Years Ago... So get everyone ready for the Trip ok?
Lady Lima:*She Bowed and did as she Was told...* Yes your Majesty. Remember to not eat So Much remember what the Doctor said About your Bean Diet...*She Warned Her!*
Quen Bean:*She Then laughs In Reassurance as she Says...* AHAHAHA! Don't You Worry About Me I`ll be fine...
Lady Lima: Well Ok...*She says As she Walks back to the Castle In Concern*
Queen Bean: CHEW CHEW GULP RRUMMMBLE BURRRP! AHAHAHA!!! My My... That was A Huge One...*She says As she Yawned* I Think I'll Take A Nap!*She says Lazyliy as she then laid on the Picnic Mat as she Fell Asleep... Not noticing The Huge Shadow Above her As it draws in Closer and Closer as then...*
BAMMMM!!!!!!
Peach: *Then walked out of the Bar now beaten up by the Customers as she then looks At A familiar Green Belly As she said In horror!* !!! Oh No I Killed Qu-Queen Bean!*She Gulped As she then Thought...* (Ok as long as nobody notices the body then we are al-) !!!
Lady Lima: !!!
Peach: *She waved hello at Lady lima Nervously* Nice to see you A- Again Lady Lima... Now I can Expla-
Lady Lima:*She then said with Anger! As she calls Out...* GUARDS SIZE THEM!*They Then Block Peach and Daisy's From Moving!*
Both: !!!
Daisy:*She then Glares at her Cousin win not only Anger but Fustrastrion Once More!* You have ALOT Of Explaining to do Peach!*She Then Crosses Her Arms!*
Peach: Heh Heh Heh...*She says with A Sigh as A tear then dros her Head Anime Like! As she then Says...* Mama Mia...
Lakitu In First Person view then points the camera to the sky as it then shows the Title...
Princess Peach's Adventure
To Be Continued?

Back