SurrealBrain

I like Amitie.
Anything you wanna post? Anything on your mind? Any news to post? Anything you're doing? Any crazy random goofy thing?

Then this thread is for you! This thread can be about anything!...as long as it doesn't already have a thread and/or you don't think it's good enough for its own thread, of course. As for controversial discussions...be cautious if you decide to post that.

Now, with that out of the way...really ought to read my copy of Alice in Wonderland. I will say my copy has Manga-style art, courtesy of an artist named Kriss Sison. The art is quite good, especially if you're a fan of that style. The text is the same as in all other editions, far as I'm aware.

Bowser sucks in Project M 3.6. They removed his tank-like gameplay and turned him into an SUV. His armor on attacks had to go, but completely changing the gameplay of a character that didn't need it seems insane. I liked Bowser's ability to plow right through attacks, but now I have no tankers. Oh well, at least they haven't ruined Lucario, Ganondorf, and Wario. Yet.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Lucario's new running animation. Crap.

Last edited:
"shitpost thread"?

----

someone on tvt is having a meltdown over the newest adam sandler film and I found it kinda amusing

74JLcgY.png

iQ1q8z4.png

sick and twisted people

"shitpost thread"?

----

someone on tvt is having a meltdown over the newest adam sandler film and I found it kinda amusing

74JLcgY.png

iQ1q8z4.png

sick and twisted people
Wow...just wow. The worst part is, I was like that once...and I've been trying to keep it in check since then.

It's like if past me came to to he present day via time travel...and let me tell you, I'm not too fond of everything past me has done.

Back