[Poll] Red or Blue?

Which one?

• Total voters

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
So Im making this thread because I have an odd fascination for colors, and wanna hear others opinions : p
So yeah...

TNETCwx.jpg
ThzGUuo.jpg

Red or Blue?
Which color would you pick to associate yourself with? Its really just a matter of which color you like better : p I wanna hear what color your pick, cuz Im really curious : p

Ill post mine later but first I wanna see others responses : p

Do I have to say which one?
Blue is a calm color, represents sadness, sorrow, but also the sea, the sky, new hopes and it's a soothing color. My first Pokémon game was the blue version. I love wearing blue colors.
There was a time that my favorite color was green, but it changed when I was 12 / 13 years old.

Its a hard choice for me too, as I really like both of them and I could change my mind at any point in time : p

But, as of right now, Im gonna go with red : p I dunno, it speaks to me today : p I kinda feel like that red color reminds me of like being out in the country. Feeling the breeze blow while looking out at the empty hills, with no one there to bother me and nothing that causes me stress. I think alot of people attribute red with like "passion" and "fury", but it doesnt necessarily mean that to me : p It can be a few different things for me. Right now its more of a simple feeling I guess : p

Its a hard choice for me too, as I really like both of them and I could change my mind at any point in time : p

But, as of right now, Im gonna go with red : p I dunno, it speaks to me today : p I kinda feel like that red color reminds me of like being out in the country. Feeling the breeze blow while looking out at the empty hills, with no one there to bother me and nothing that causes me stress. I think alot of people attribute red with like "passion" and "fury", but it doesnt necessarily mean that to me : p It can be a few different things for me. Right now its more of a simple feeling I guess : p

It's funny since with red I commonly associate it with cherry pie, or food like apples, strawberries, cherries.

Back