[Fan Content] Share "This song but it sounds like a Wario stage" type remixes here!

Rather cheery for a "Haunted" House. (Technically this is just the WIP, but I have to go somewhere so I don't have the time to spruce it up all the way.)
Wario Zone 3.png

Attachments

• WAHnted House.mp3
    1 MB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Nice. I like these kind of remixes very much.
[request] Can you please make a remix of either Toy Block Tower or Hotel Horror using the soundfront from Mario vs Donkey Kong 2's Pipe Works? I love Toy Block Tower covers.

Wario Fight :wargrr: Title Bout :woh: Tonight at 8/7 central only on Disney Channel :drunkwario:
Waaaa vs Maa.... place your bets :bigwah:
one night only! get it onw, tweo for one and the first one's free:woh:buy your wiki tikis now or wario's gonna steal your cash and your heart c'mon sman support the supre mario land 2 fund today
#do-it-for-waaaaaa:warioicon:

Update: DING DING time for round 2 y'all it's goin fast it's goin that ol Mario ies goin it rea doing it real bad to ol Wario but can our man make it back to the top in thris thrilling continuation using that old bunny duit of his gonna smash that mario flat using them dang ol bunny ears i tell ya hwat

Last edited:
I heard the original .mid for this and immediately saw

:gwdancing: :freesmile::applebomb::blastcannon::bugle::vizorman::fisticon::biglips::blackdragon::blackdog:

((MIDI by Ulruk Ruud Rostrup))

Last edited:
Yo Noid 2: Enter the Void - Waatsune Miku

avoid the vocaloid

(MIDI supplied to me by Jake; this is technically the real project, just minus all the stuff that the composer had exclusive to his computron)

Attachments

• Avoid the Loid.mp3
    2.9 MB · Views: 343
Last edited:
Try to guess what this song is from. I never finished the full thing, but I did finish this
I pride myself on the fact that this was 100% Wario Land 4

Attachments

• WAAttack.mp3
    108.2 KB · Views: 326
I plan on doing more of them, but for now:

WAAAArl.png

WE'RE SPY GUYYYSSS, NO EXTRA LIII-IIIIVES
THAT OL' WA-RI-OOOO,
HE TAKES BRIII-IIIIBES :WarioThumbsUp:

Attachments

• Carl's Spy Song.mp3
    151.5 KB · Views: 312
  • Carl's Spy Spong_2.mp3
    143.7 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

Another original composition, but this time I did it for school; we get extra credit for adding a melody :)

transcribed from my keyboard class
it felt like a cute-iful romantic little lovey-dovey piece so that's what I called it :SBlush:
and in true wario style, the drums are a bit unorthodox

Attachments

• Soft Shell, Softer Heart.mp3
    313.5 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
transcribed from my keyboard class
it felt like a cute-iful romantic little lovey-dovey piece so that's what I called it :SBlush:
and in true wario style, the drums are a bit unorthodox
Aw, I was disappointed when it ended so soon. :P But I guess it's a tune easily replayed! It's really nice. :)

Aw, I was disappointed when it ended so soon. :P But I guess it's a tune easily replayed! It's really nice. :)
The best songs always leave you wanting more, don't they?
Yeah, I really liked it when I played back my transposed transcription (that was part 1 of the assignment), so I embellished it and added a li'l Wario at the end for the cherry on the cake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 607
A Wario-fied version of a MIDI I got off the 'official' vgmusic database (as opposed to New-Files), embellished with a harmony and an arpeggiated Square, as well as this particularly neat Reverb Echo setting I discovered that gives a neat and more full sound for most of the channels. ...unlike my Thok's Cavern: the echoes there were put in by hand *preen preen*

Also, you may find (as I did) that the original track from BtG sounds a lot different than this. It'd been a really long time since I heard GBA BtG's Ko-Wahi, let alone any of its music. But uhhhh it sounds a lot more techno than this, where it sounds more chill-out than anything else.

HA. Chill. Cold.

1546146993087.png

Last edited:
Back