[Fan Content] Share "This song but it sounds like a Wario stage" type remixes here!

I heard the original .mid for this and immediately saw

:gwdancing: :freesmile::applebomb::blastcannon::bugle::vizorman::fisticon::biglips::blackdragon::blackdog:

((MIDI by Ulruk Ruud Rostrup))

Hello all! I've updated the mp3 for this! And to match, I've updated the icon for my little guy here! Aren't they cute? I've given this particular G&W ensemble the codename "Lleoh," since Ralsei is an anagram of Asriel, and they look like they're walking along saying hello! And, as a nice little bonus, all of the colors I used for their costume come from the WL4 level icons!

"I updated the mp3, using FL Studio instead of SynthFont, and now, the vibraphone fades out like it's supposed to, and the Hi-Hat's no longer absent-- it's here, in the form of my beloved Snap-- and a new preset for Fruity Free Filter, which brings the MotM Hang preset down to about the same quality as WL4 instruments, and brings said instruments back down to the quality level they were at before placing my WL4-catered Peaking Filter on them."

Attachments

• Lleoh Teil.png
    Lleoh Teil.png
    875 bytes · Views: 307
  • Lleoh.png
    Lleoh.png
    910 bytes · Views: 275
Last edited:

Made this to mess with @warelander. Also as a fun exercise but shhh

Interestingly, the song loops every nine measures, rather than every eight. I noticed because one of the percussive sounds doesn't start until the 2nd beat of the first measure, and you don't notice when it first starts, but you do notice when the track loops.

Last edited:
I really like this stuff, but sadly I don't know most of these songs, so I have no frame of reference or investment in them.
I thought about using the mother 3 soundfont on a Master of Disguise song.
The soundtrack is still the best thing about that game.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
I really like this stuff, but sadly I don't know most of these songs, so I have no frame of reference or investment in them.
I thought about using the mother 3 soundfont on a Master of Disguise song.
The soundtrack is still the best thing about that game.
That belongs on the other thread-- just in case you got the two confused? IDK :/

If it were a Mother 3 song using a Master of Disguise soundfont then that'd be different.

:geniuswario: :freesmile::applebomb::gwdancing:

Kevin is NOT a stupid name for a BAT!

Attachments

• actcasual_5250.jpg
    actcasual_5250.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 278
  • Inventory.mp3
    943.3 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Okay so I did a print-screen before and after refreshing the page to show the comparison between the two versions of the thumbnail .bmp where Mona's wearing red sunglasses and

It made me think "hey, this side kind of looks like 5-Volt 'cause the hair's so much blonder." Which inevitably led to recalling a certain [image 2], which is a lot more heartbreaking than I remember ;_;

Attachments

• 1549438972019.png
    1549438972019.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 1549439144502.png
    1549439144502.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 282

Here's the full image for anyone who wants it. TBH, I didn't notice just how much it resembles one of the old "hey you beat the stage" decals from Inc. until copy-pasting it in just now.
thicc_mona_2-piece_warioware_gold_by_thiccerwaifus-and-us (glasses) big.png

I'm sure this will please 3WB and all those other Waifu-having people.

I see what you did there... :SSmirk:
...actually wait. I don't. But, seeing as you saw right through me, after seeing the original artwork (I had no clue that thiccerwaifus's upload was just a simple edit), I felt inspired to try my hand at making one for that as well. It was definitely harder to track where the trim for the skirt-turned-shorts was gonna be this time around while still matching the perspective, but I think I did a decent job-- the challenge presented was part of the reason I wanted to do it, since I don't do many edits like this for much of anything (which really just goes to show that I'm pervy, but then again who isn't, so whatever).

1549483909400-png.9014
1549483772807.png

Included the first one on the right for comparison. The resolution is slightly diff. for the artwork, but that's because the source img. of AA Mona was different from that of DD Mona to start with. I'll come back to the former & do the shades for her as well, but that'll have to wait a bit.

Attachments

• 1549483909400.png
    1549483909400.png
    7 KB · Views: 686
“Waa–!? I expected that road to still be there! …Now I’m all wet for no reason!

“Well, at least this place seems less… busy. Who installs loudspeakers on a highway?“

Stardust Speedway

With any luck, this will be
M ons oon J u ng l e 2

update: here's an mp3 of what's gonna be the in-game version of M ons oon J u ng l e 2! =:-D!!
Changes include: fixing the G notes in the left guitar to be E notes; moving all those low notes to the center channel to reduce # of voices; combined the center guitar's echo channel & the backing, higher-pitched reed; fiddled with the rain, which helps to make for a smoother looping process; changed the strings to be [28,2] Steel Guitars; combined the right Steel Guitar channel with the steel guitar used for the harmony "vocals" to save space.
After all the edits I've done, there's maybe only one more non-SFX channel than there was when I started, which is pretty cool considering all the stuff i did with it.

Attachments

• Dust in the Waa-nd (in-game ver).mp3
    3.6 MB · Views: 285
Back