[Fan Content] Share "This song but it sounds like a Wario stage" type remixes here!

An original tune. Not intended to be Wario outright, but it still sounds kind of like something that wouldn't be out of place in, say, Topaz Passage.
...Well, no. Actually, it's of a similar breed to Drifting Away, come to think of it.

Chocolate/Spanish Dance from The Nutcracker but it uses Wario Land 4

I would've posted the SoundCloud link but
2019-12-13 (2).png

i honestly don't know if I should even bother, because they rejected my dispute for the Still D.R.E. cover, which I did from fucking scratch by the way, deadass, even after I made a really strong case.

Anyways, to cheer myself up, here is a real image that I found while looking for a thumbnail

Attachments

• chokeleto.mp3
    2.7 MB · Views: 415
I liked making these sorts of remixes, so I ended up doing a shitton of them in a row. oOoPs?

Once i have a few more prepared, and i'm able to properly cite all the ones whose scores weren't made by torbybrand (none of which are in the playlist yet as of my typing this), I'm considering sending MarioSpore the MP3's, because he said he's working on a WL4 resource pack. ...Well, on one condition-- that the resource pack be officially called "World of Wahcraft" :jokeydokeys:

That picture tho... perfect! :mkexcellente:
Song is excellent as well. (And quite long for your standard.)
I didn't write the MIDI, I just arranged it. Well, I did put in tempo events for most of the times where it slows down, and altered the upward scales. but other than that.

Back