[Fan Content] Share "This song but it sounds like a Wario stage" type remixes here!

This sounds kinda dramatic. Is this meant to represent Mona's stressful life or what?
it's just the first thing that came to mind after applying the Wario sounds to it

Here's a suggestion of a song that I think would do really great in Wario Land style:
Song for Denise, a.k.a the "Wide Putin Walking" meme song:

It's a bit of a Eurodisco song, which seems to be your style of song. (To be honest, outside its meme context, this is a really good instrumental composition if you ask me.)

Here's a suggestion of a song that I think would do really great in Wario Land style:

It's a bit of a Eurodisco song, which seems to be your style of song. (To be honest, outside its meme context, this is a really good instrumental composition if you ask me.)

i actually did a mega man x version of it already, so I'll see what I can do real quick

Sheet music of Wario talking about random things? That's new to me.
did you even follow the link, or are you just making a lame joke; it's the backing track that I scored. I actually would've added the words in as Lyrics, but it would've been a pain to jot them down. They don't fall under the same rhythm as the instruments, and in the process of adding lyrics one must have notes written down in the right spots for the individual words/syllables.

did you even follow the link, or are you just making a lame joke; it's the backing track that I scored. I actually would've added the words in as Lyrics, but it would've been a pain to jot them down. They don't fall under the same rhythm as the instruments, and in the process of adding lyrics one must have notes written down in the right spots for the individual words/syllables.

Of course it was a joke, duh. Geez, do I really have to put sarcasm disclaimers on all my jokes?
I was just kidding about how, with enough creativity, you can turn basically everything into music and can others allow it to play as well.

Of course it was a joke, duh. Geez, do I really have to put sarcasm disclaimers on all my jokes?
I was just kidding about how, with enough creativity, you can turn basically everything into music and can others allow it to play as well.
i had my suspicions more so than not, don't get me wrong; the only reason i asked was because in the past there have been a couple of JAWF Forehead Moments in the past (though I can't remember specific examples). just needed to make sure.

uhhh but yeah anyway, i too find that interesting. It's one of the bigger draws for me learning to write sheet music

Last edited:
a couple of JAWF Forehead Moments in the past (though I can't remember specific examples)

If you mean with "JAWF Forehead Moments" my occasional strange remarks and non-sequitur writing style, well that might very well be possible. I'm well aware of the fact that my style of conversation is far from perfect, mainly as a result of not knowing how to put my thoughs, feelings and opinions down in a way that feels "correct" so to say, and TBH it sometimes frustrates me too. I'm working on improving it, but it ain't easy.

Back