Share your latest acquisitions!

Carrot, I can't think of an interesting poll.

• Yes.

• No.

• Perhaps?

Results are only viewable after voting.
46784_front.jpg

Okay, that's just so ridiculous it's almost funny. Now imagine going to the supermarket and seeing that all the bottles of milk have a picture of a bottle of milk on them. :wah:
But it could be worse:
bman-1.png

Imagine the ¨Droste Effect¨ (That's how it's called) on every single game packaging... o_O

Yes, preferably. d:) Where did you buy this, and why? How have you liked it so far? And are you sure this is a picture of your copy? It looks so perfect, it almost seems like it was taken off the internet. d:p
I found it in the basement wile cleaning it out so i got it for virtually nothing, it seems to be a old copy i had. And i love it. And if your wondering what it looks like...
20180123_153720.jpg

So today my dad sent me a PSP since he knows i like games. He told me he got it from some guy selling for cheap. When i got it its was in a one of those zipper box things but it obviously wasnt meant for the psp. Its battery pack is taped to the system cuz its been budted. Theres no charger or games and i dont havr the old usbs that psp is compatible with. Dad says theres a movie on it but the i cant turn it on to find out (go figure).

My dad knows nothing of games past zelda 1 got swindled but atleast he tried to do something nice so i kinda appreciate it.

I havent touched a psp since my best friend in college had one. I love how the buttons and circle pad feel.
20180318_010443.jpg
20180318_010509.jpg

So today my dad sent me a PSP since he knows i like games. He told me he got it from some guy selling for cheap. When i got it its was in a one of those zipper box things but it obviously wasnt meant for the psp. Its battery pack is taped to the system cuz its been budted. Theres no charger or games and i dont havr the old usbs that psp is compatible with. Dad says theres a movie on it but the i cant turn it on to find out (go figure).

My dad knows nothing of games past zelda 1 got swindled but atleast he tried to do something nice so i kinda appreciate it.

I havent touched a psp since my best friend in college had one. I love how the buttons and circle pad feel.View attachment 6495 View attachment 6496

I never knew they came with a butterfly theme. :wah:

It might be stolen. I wouldn't be surprised but i doubt i'll get caught up in anything over some old busted PSP. i checked the disc slot and there is a movie called "To Die For".

gmvRMkpSL9NnJm.png
VrwoG1ESONdkYr.png

This thing is older than me, but it's precious.
Complete Japanese SML2:6GC. The condition of the cartridge and manual is nice, which I can't say about the box. Still, neat.

That's awesome. Though part of me hopes you'll actually play the game and not just display it in a collection, since Super Mario Land 2 is way too good of a game to be just left in the box.

That's awesome. Though part of me hopes you'll actually play the game and not just display it in a collection, since Super Mario Land 2 is way too good of a game to be just left in the box.
Can't experience this game as it is at the moment, living without a working Gameboy. Had to start the game on 3DSVC. And it's super fun!

I'll repeat that sentiment on behalf of Australia Post. I used to mail-order brand new DVDs, and I'd often get cracked cases, broken binders, and smashed "nipples" (those things that hold the DVDs in place). Many a time the disc would just be floating around in the case, getting scratched to ribbons along the journey. Absolutely pitiful handling.
Huh, interesting. This is the first and second time I hear about bad handling when ordering objects through the internet.

Back