Should Today Be Some Official Wario Holiday?

So Can We?

• NO!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Aye!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Bubba

Currently trying unlock stuff in Joy Mech Fight
Preferably the Wario Land series because today is Talk Like A Pirate Day. Pirates and Wario do go together right?

How about October 21st? That's the day Wario had his debut in Super Mario Land 2.
Perhaps but in general the mainseries games Wario is a playable character in all have pirates. Sure it was the first game he was in (but where's the pirates and that was a Mario game)... I know. Being the greedy person Wario is he would want as many holidays for him as possible, so all the games Wario has been seen or playable in can be a part of the holiday.

Perhaps but in general the mainseries games Wario is a playable character in all have pirates. Sure it was the first game he was in (but where's the pirates and that was a Mario game)... I know. Being the greedy person Wario is he would want as many holidays for him as possible, so all the games Wario has been seen or playable in can be a part of the holiday.

Given that Wario doesn't exactly get along with the pirates he encounters, maybe that's not a good thing...

Although if you really hate pirates, you could use it as a Wario holiday and talk about all the times Wario's defeated their 'comrades' like Captain Syrup and the Shake King...

In some let's play of Wario Land... uhh, i think 3... someone invented Poke Wario Day. The day where every enemy needs to poke Wario. The spear guys, the ice bears, the hammer bots...
We shouldn't do that thought, if we make a Wario holiday, it should honer him, not poke him or make fun of him

Back