Shoutbox now added...

I really like it! Although, a lot of people may think the social thread and the random post of goofiness thread will be forgotten (I would say the rant section too but no one remembered that one, I think), however, I don't think it'll be the case, since the shoutbox has limited backlog, it's not good for long term discussions. The social thread is good to share ideas about us, but they'll stay there, so people can read them back if they want. The same goes for the other ones. The shoutbox is cool to have a shorter and faster way to talk. Kinda like to say hi and get updated quickly. Could be a good place to advertise certain topics that are now being discussed.

But of course, there's always someone that doesn't like it, am I right? I personally really like it!

I really like it! Although, a lot of people may think the social thread and the random post of goofiness thread will be forgotten (I would say the rant section too but no one remembered that one, I think), however, I don't think it'll be the case, since the shoutbox has limited backlog, it's not good for long term discussions. The social thread is good to share ideas about us, but they'll stay there, so people can read them back if they want. The same goes for the other ones. The shoutbox is cool to have a shorter and faster way to talk. Kinda like to say hi and get updated quickly. Could be a good place to advertise certain topics that are now being discussed.

But of course, there's always someone that doesn't like it, am I right? I personally really like it!
I see it more as a complement than a true replacement

The ShoutBox is very fun, I can post little emotes and take part in discussions! I love that you added it, I remember sometime ago somebody here requested a chat but another user was worried that would take away from the main forum -- jokes on him! the forum is still doing fine and we got a chat to go alone with it! thanks.

The ShoutBox is very fun, I can post little emotes and take part in discussions! I love that you added it, I remember sometime ago somebody here requested a chat but another user was worried that would take away from the main forum -- jokes on him! the forum is still doing fine and we got a chat to go alone with it! thanks.
It might've been because this forum was actually active, the forum I was referencing hadn't been active for a while when I got there.

I just love how this forum has multiple communication channels. Asides from topics, there's profile posts, status updates, and now even a chat window. It's pretty cool.

Back