Six Wario characters in a Smash Bros game?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, we got six Fire Emblem characters, and Wario tends to outsell Fire Emblem...

So perhaps in future, we might get the same thing! Can you imagine the hilarity if Fire Emblem gets two reps, and Wario gets six? The salt from the Fire Emblem fans would be awesome...

But what do you think?

Wario
Brawl Wario (has the shoulder charge back but otherwise plays identically to regular Wario)
Pyoro
Sewer Guru
Juggle Boy
Yoshio Sakamoto

Wario
Syrup
Ashley
Waluigi
Cannoli
and.... everyone already knows that Mr Game & Watch is really the Princess Shokora in disguise :p

He also appears in Rhythm Heaven Fever so technically he's the Rhythm Heaven rep in Smash, even before Rhythm Heaven was a game.

Six? Wow, that's a lot. Well, if it WAS a thing then I'd like:

Classic Wario (Wario Land/World-themed moveset)
Biker Wario (current moveset)
Captain Syrup :D
Mona owo
Shokora :3
I guess 9-Volt? Or... Rudy the Clown? ...Nahhhh. I guess anyone of the original WW cast could work.
But I think 9-Volt has the retro games thing going for him which Nintendo always likes to milk (Except when it comes to Wario games. -_- )

I am so glad ShyGuy is not in charge of any smash roster, good in fan-made roster, but not the real smash. Ashley will be in there, even if there's only one rep for Wario it will be Ashley.

But why limited to the original characters? Mario doesn't stuck with it's original characters, or we wouldn't have Rosalina or bowser.Jr. They were not in the first Mario bros game but they got in. Fire Emblem has characters not from it's original game.

Ashley may not be from the original Ware but she is in fact the favorite of the series, is that not enough to be in smash bros 5 roster?

shy guy listed the characters he'd like to see in smash 5. shy guy is not in charge of smash 5. shy guy not putting ashley in his list has aporixametely 0 chances of affecting her odds to appear in the next Extreme Pugilist Fraternity.

You Don't Need to make this an issue

Nothing wrong with the newer characters, the older ones are just more recognizable since they've been in all the games (even if they haven't always had their own stages).
If I had to make a list based on popular opinions then yes, I'd put Ashley on there. But again, to me she's not more special than any of the other characters.
Anyway, I REALLY wanna see Syrup as a fighter. So much potential. Such an underappreciated character.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
I'm not sure about this "more recognizable" part since Ashley is the more known one, she also has a design that sticks out like the rest of the ware cast, but people just saw her more (and liked her more?) I guess.

I was mainly talking about their appearances in the games themselves since Ashley hasn't appeared more often than the original cast. All the other attention came from outside the games. Today she's more recognizable because Nintendo made her more recognizable.

(I don't wanna use the word "shoe-horned"...)

I'd say Mona most likely. She is a cute character and is like, 2nd to Wario. I don't remember the last time I saw Captain Syrup mentioned in any game for awhile.

Back