So, 2015 approaches...

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Will it be the year of Wario? Kind of like how there was a Year of Luigi back in 2013?

What do you think? What do you want in the new year?

I do want Wario to get something, but it might not happen. If it does, though, since next year is already looking promising to me (I'll get dangerous), it'd make it an even better year.

Just give me another WarioWare game, or a new Wario Land game, and I'll be jumping for joy even more!

p6fb272.png

... I wish.

Well next year is going to be the 30th anniversary of Super Mario Bros, so a year of Wario is pretty much out of the question...
As for personal expectations.... I'm honestly not sure, part of me is pessimistic since there is nothing on the horizont, not even any romours, at the same time thought I don't think it's entirly hopeless since Nintendo does manage to trow some curveballs in our way every now and then.
Last year we had Peach beeing playable in a new Mario platformer and this year we got the announcement of 2 brand new IP's, so I wouldn't be shocked if we are getting a new Wario-something any time soon.
We could get pleasently suprised, we could get horribly dissapointed, all we can do now is sit back, have a cup of tea, and wait for whatever 2015 is going to bring.
WreckItRalph22_Bowser_9039.jpeg

Last edited:
Who knows what will happen in 2015?
Something great? Like for example, Nintendo opened their eyes and minds to create anything Wario related and/or something original than remakes of older games.
Something disappointing? Like it will be just like every year, just video games with the same famous IPs from Nintendo universe (Mario, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon,etc).

No one knows.

Well I just have to say to all a happy new year, with peace, love and (I hope) with some Wario too. :)

Back