So, what does Wario do with his money?

pete

Diamond City Dweller
We all know he's full of greed, and money is his #1,

But it gets me to thinking, did Wario make so much money in the Wario Land saga that he owns the Wario Ware world? As goofy as he is, he does seem to have some power within the Wario Ware games, he has a home, often some contraptions....I wonder if Wario bought all of this with his money?

Did Wario use his money to change his wardrobe and buy his motorcycle? A lot of people get choppers or motortcycles later-in-life when they make some money. Did Wario have to pay for his entry into Smash Bros?

Obviously a fan-theory thread, but any thoughts?

He is probably storing his riches in either his Land castle or his World palast.
As for him spending his money, that's hard to say, I guess it depends on what he could spend it on, his entire goal in the first Wario Land was to get a castle that's better than Mario's rather than just getting rich, so he definentally doesn't seem to be uberly opposed to spending his loot.

Isn't Wario's Castle in Wario Land the same as the one in Wario World? I always gave continuity between the two games...

It's probably safe to say Wario is one of the richest in the Mario Kingdom. He seems to have a lot more possessions and wardrobe options than Mario.

No kidding. If existed in real life, he'd be a trillionaire for sure.

Then again, if managed to get the bottomless coin sack in real life, the world's markets would just about crash overnight.

Did Wario use his money to change his wardrobe and buy his motorcycle? A lot of people get choppers or motortcycles later-in-life when they make some money. Did Wario have to pay for his entry into Smash Bros?

His motorcycle was invented by Dr. Crygor, and judging by his Brawl reveal he kind of just crashed the party.

No kidding. If existed in real life, he'd be a trillionaire for sure.

Then again, if managed to get the bottomless coin sack in real life, the world's markets would just about crash overnight.

I'm sure he would, after all, he created "Wario Billionaires" as seen in Mario Kart 8... Speaking of which, What is this "Wario Billionaires" all about, anyway? A money bank for rich people? A life insurance? Just a sponsor to help Mario Kart TV record Wario's face in race? Whatever it is, makes for 2 enterpises that Wario have, with WarioWare Inc.

I'm sure he would, after all, he created "Wario Billionaires" as seen in Mario Kart 8... Speaking of which, What is this "Wario Billionaires" all about, anyway? A money bank for rich people? A life insurance? Just a sponsor to help Mario Kart TV record Wario's face in race? Whatever it is, makes for 2 enterpises that Wario have, with WarioWare Inc.

Knowing Wario, Wario Billionaire's is probably an investment first that only invests in deforestation, mining, and oil. It also spends way too much money on promoting Wario being rich.

It's like Wario is equally as greedy as he is self-conscious, as if he desperately wants people to know he's rich.

This:
wario_tresor.jpg

Well, when I bear WL4, Wario went out for a night of all you can eat steaks.

I figured he spends his money on food, he apparently is a big eater : p

Well, how expensive do you think the solid gold castle was?

Or how about the solid gold garage?

Or the hover car from the Wario Land 4 ending?

I really wanna play Wario World one day ; _ ; I actually just now asked Crescent Moon Villager if hed loan me his copy, haha Im curently awaiting a response from him : p
(cross your fingers that hell say yes)

Is his castle a playable level in the game? That would be way awesome :3

And noooo I cant watch that 2nd one, I currently have Shake it, am waiting to play it, Im supposed to play it with Crescent Moon Villager.

And haha pfffft, I didnt see any hover car : p Apparently I didnt get enough treasure : p

I really wanna play Wario World one day ; _ ; I actually just now asked Crescent Moon Villager if hed loan me his copy, haha Im curently awaiting a response from him : p
(cross your fingers that hell say yes)

Is his castle a playable level in the game? That would be way awesome :3

And noooo I cant watch that 2nd one, I currently have Shake it, am waiting to play it, Im supposed to play it with Crescent Moon Villager.

And haha pfffft, I didnt see any hover car : p Apparently I didnt get enough treasure : p

You need to beat Super Hard mode:

Back