Speculating: Why does only Small Wario keep his mouth closed (from the get-go)?

tahutoa

Has "it." Fragile musician. Odd, means well.
This form seems to be the only time his default expression isn't that permanent grimace (which is actually a thing in real life, believe it or not. My principal from 2nd to 4th grade had her teeth bared like that as her neutral expression and is the sole reason why I didn't find Wario's all that odd).

What are your thoughts and/or theories?

Edit: BY DEFAULT. I mostly refer to Wario Land 1.

Last edited:
This form seems to be the only time his default expression isn't that permanent grimace (which is actually a thing in real life, believe it or not. My principal from 2nd to 4th grade had her teeth bared like that as her neutral expression and is the sole reason why I didn't find Wario's all that odd).

What are your thoughts and/or theories?
That's actually not true, if you remember, in Wario Land 3 and 4, if you wait a bit still, Wario will close his mouth. Furthermore, we have Puffy Wario where he keeps his mouth closed and maybe Ball o' String Wario (in your profile pic) where we don't know if he's doing the grimmace or not.

Ohhh, ok. He probably has a grimace just to make him look more imitating, or villainy. Aside from that, the only choice is to look more weird, or strange, which is pretty fitting for his personality.

Back