Star Emojis

Rei

Pro Coolman
Alright,I spent a few weeks working on these. They're mainly use for myself but I don't mind if anyone else uses them. So here's them all!
starhappy_by_reianoid-dai7d06.png
Happy
starsad_by_reianoid-dai7d0t.png
Sad
starangry_by_reianoid-dai7cz6.png
Angry
starglare_by_reianoid-dai7d01.png
Glare
starseriously_by_reianoid-dai7d0v.png
Really?
starveryhappy_by_reianoid-dai7d2s.png
Very Happy
starwoaaaaaah__by_reianoid-dai7d3b.png
Oh.
starshocked_by_reianoid-dai7d14.png
Shocked
starcrying_by_reianoid-dai7czk.png
Crying
starnervous_by_reianoid-dai7d0i.png
Nervous
starwhat_by_reianoid-dai7d30.png
WHAT.
starsleeping_by_reianoid-dai7d1q.png
Sleeping
stardead_by_reianoid-dai7czp.png
Dead
starcomfy_by_reianoid-dai7cza.png
Laughing
starsilly_by_reianoid-dai7d1f.png
Silly
starum_okay_by_reianoid-dai7d2b.png
Unsure
startounge_by_reianoid-dai7d1z.png
Tongue
starcoolguy_by_reianoid-dai7czg.png
Swagger

For using custom emoticons, on iOS it's easy: keyboard-shortcuts are built-in.

On pc, I use Phrase Express: an amazing program that's free for personal use. I'd pay at least $20,- for it honestly, but I'm glad I don't have to. You can very easily set up shortcuts with that, and in whatever way you want.
I'd recommend copying the BB code for every separate emoticon and for a shortcut use shappy, ssad, sangry, sglare ('s' for star of course) and so on: this way you writing "I'm happy" won't change 'happy' into the emoticon.
You can even set up multiple shortcuts for one BB code, so you won't have to remember the exact name. (e.g. for the first emoticon you could type shappy, ssmile or s:))

I've used these systems for a while and it works greatly, it gets really easy to insert custom emoticons and such! (PhraseExpress is really useful for spelling correction too, by the way, but you might need to turn off some of the shortcuts that come with the program as they might overcorrect)

• Informative
Reactions: Rei
For using custom emoticons, on iOS it's easy: keyboard-shortcuts are built-in.

On pc, I use Phrase Express: an amazing program that's free for personal use. I'd pay at least $20,- for it honestly, but I'm glad I don't have to. You can very easily set up shortcuts with that, and in whatever way you want.
I'd recommend copying the BB code for every separate emoticon and for a shortcut use shappy, ssad, sangry, sglare ('s' for star of course) and so on: this way you writing "I'm happy" won't change 'happy' into the emoticon.
You can even set up multiple shortcuts for one BB code, so you won't have to remember the exact name. (e.g. for the first emoticon you could type shappy, ssmile or s:))

I've used these systems for a while and it works greatly, it gets really easy to insert custom emoticons and such! (PhraseExpress is really useful for spelling correction too, by the way, but you might need to turn off some of the shortcuts that come with the program as they might overcorrect)

That actually sounds very useful,probably go pick me it up now.
starhappy_by_reianoid-dai7d06.png

Reactions: 607
Back