Super RPG Battler

Rei

Pro Coolman
Alright,now don't expect anything too amazing from this,but here's a game that I made in 3 days (Which is the longest it ever took me to make a 'game'). https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/122540171/ (It's browser based,which is both a plus and bad thing) It's broken as hell,by the way. I'm actually working on a new update for the game,which will make the game look nicer (It looks really pixelated,and it could look much better),make the battle system much more involved than pressing an attack button 100 times,make the other modes in game more balanced (and the game overall),and add more elements to the game. It's also pretty short,and there's not much for replay value. I'll also use this place for news and stuff (Along with my website,which is www.reianoidzero.weebly.com ),so if your interested in seeing more from the game,you've come to the right place. I wish I had more to say,but I do have one last thing,any suggestions? I'd like to have the community involved in the making of the game as well. The suggestions can range from gameplay elements,enemy,item, and story ideas. And what you want from the game also,like less story and more gameplay,or more gameplay and less story. Or you know,evenly split. Even suggestions for new gameplay modes would be helpful! I hope you guys come up with some good ideas!

Ehh! I played both of your games, USA-kun! They are fun and well done! You did a good job on them!
I appreciate your effort! Good luck on your next project!

Thanks! I'll probably need it! (btw this is the 'next' project I was talking about in the shoutbox)

woaj, you have several projects!? noice.
anyway, heres somee impresions of mine:
1. lol that DK fishing tune tho
2. once you get the heart buddy you become nearly impossible to kill. even those ferocious domo thingies only lead to extended battles :p
3. the enemies are super under powered. edit: round 25+ = ahh!!! were gonna die !!!
make the battle system much more involved than pressing an attack button 100 times,make the other modes in game more balanced (and the game overall)
i dont know how much of a programming hassle this might be, but adding a magic/ elemental/ attack type system and alterable stats with different purposes will make the gameplay more varied.

it seems like a work in progress, but its still fun and has too much potential to be put off.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Rei
woaj, you have several projects!? noice.
anyway, heres somee impresions of mine:
1. lol that DK fishing tune tho
2. once you get the heart buddy you become nearly impossible to kill. even those ferocious domo thingies only lead to extended battles :p
3. the enemies are super under powered. edit: round 25+ = ahh!!! were gonna die !!!

i dont know how much of a programming hassle this might be, but adding a magic/ elemental/ attack type system and alterable stats with different purposes will make the gameplay more varied.

it seems like a work in progress, but its still fun and has too much potential to be put off.

The heart buddy is waaay too overpowered,and it's not as OP as it was when the game first game out. (There's an algorithm to it)

I'm fully aware that some enemies are too powerful for the point they appear at,and the 'domo thing' is one. I actually made it so you always do at least one damage.

Round 25+ I think introduces like 20-40 new enemies,and the way the enemy scripts are put together the further the list goes up,the more powerful they get. Which wouldn't be a problem if they didn't show up so early after round 25.

And the varied attack stuff sounds like a cool idea! From what I'm thinking,it may not be a super hassle,but may be a pain in the butt at some points. Just the way the programming language works.

Well,considering I've been working on all these enemies here we go. (Some old enemies are making the cut,others not so much.)

W4XkzjV.png
r2YacY6.png
ydTVzMN.png
15h2mhb.png
C00Nlla.png
1hbhecd.png

Lo9olqp.png
xZoI4P8.png
BAVR4ou.png
HWBQLdO.png
1YujiZK.png
STjz6hZ.png

q6ih8uB.png
DO5InmG.png
bYZqywd.png
BqUN7A7.png
FK3GURW.png
3AKHAIH.png

7i6CdGd.png
QwgLf8A.png
ipFZsUW.png
25qx9kH.png
RJgvV2e.png
tuGbEc5.png

Annnnnndddd...That's what I've got. I'm still working on the enemies still,I've got 22 slots to fill until I'm at least okay with it. (Yes,That's where Navi went in majora's mask.)

Back