SUPER WARIO 69: The Wacky Wicked Wafflestompers

DabbitDaMips

Wario's Unsung Lacky and Scribe
(Containment Thread for WWWW69
Join our hero WARIO in one of the ZANIEST Super Mario 64 Romhacks YET. Wario and Waluigi know that Mario, Peach, and her royal advisor are out of town on a vacation. While those chumps yuck it up on the luxuries delphino ilse our 'hero' has other plans. TIME TO ROB MUSHROOM CASTLE BLIND! With Waluigi and his taco stand as a distraction Wario should have NO problem sneaking in. But... where is the loot? Stumbling upon Egadd's Royal Workshop Wario finds MUCH more than he barganed for when he discovers Egadd's prophetical iniventions .
Can Wario collect all 7 relics or will an ancient evil rise to claim Mushroom Planet???
The Wario Bros. The Brown Sugar Pirates and their elite Black Sugar Gang. The Warioware crew. FAMILIAR FACES.
Classic locations and brand new places. Seven never before seen power ups to bring to the races.
Will post more and answer any questions if there is interest.

Attachments

• wafflestompers front.png
    wafflestompers front.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
  • wafflestompers back.png
    wafflestompers back.png
    1 MB · Views: 100
Oh hey, that's pretty interesting looking. Are those boots based on the ones from the live action Mario movie?

Regardless, I'm excited to see what this Mario 64 hack has in store, since Wario related games are sadly few and far between now.

Oh hey, that's pretty interesting looking. Are those boots based on the ones from the live action Mario movie?

Regardless, I'm excited to see what this Mario 64 hack has in store, since Wario related games are sadly few and far between now.
I did try to use shoes that were in the cartoon shows. At first I wanted to model the FluddFisher shoes after those shoes you're talking about but it was too many tris to fit into N64 format. So instead of the pistons I just put on little mercury feathers like in legend of zelda)

I agree with you! WE WANT MORE WARIO GAMES!

Also since interest was shown. I will leak a powered up Wario. (forgive the T-pose and rigid body, the overcoat will be more crumply)
1674408678955.png

You're actually insanely perceptive for picking up on that CM30 it made me REALLLY happy cause that was in the ORIGINAL concept pitch. Before we even settled on Fludd Fisher. Amazing.
1674469475394.png

Thank you so much! I'm really new to 3D Modeling/animating and barely scratching the surface on coding (my collab partner is handling all of the animations and coding right now and even polishing some of my modeling). So it feels good to be praised for what I consider one of my strong points which is story telling/ imagination :D

Also going toshow my fellow MIPS some love by putting the Three MIPSkateers into the game. A peaceful holy exorcist, a failed dj techie, and an international musclebound undercover agent/perpetual tritagonist who talks big but brings the beef. All reigned together by their always on the up and up sassy grandma who is the best of all of them and clearly where they get it from.
They have more of a role in the sequel but I figured they should be vaguely introduced in this game first.
(also I'm pushing a theory that Dunk and Shoot are actually MIPs)

Attachments

• MIPSKATEERPuesdoLeader.png
    MIPSKATEERPuesdoLeader.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Back