The "Can it run DOOM (1993)?" Collection Thread!

JorgeTheOddity

Your Local Furry WF Veteran
I love this topic, 1993's Doom seems to run on god damn anything and everything. From the impressive ports to SNES, GBA and Sega 32x,to calculators, cameras and bloody Pregnancy Test. Some can and will find a way to run Doom on something by any means, and that fascinates the hell out of me. So I figured I'd be fun to make a thread where I share a few of my favorites, an let y'all post some as well. You know, get a big collection going on.

And now, here are some of my favorites!

QUAKE/DOOM on AMIGA in AGA
Doom Inside a GZDoom Arcade Machine

Doom running inside of doom is funny as hell to me. Now we need another Doom running in the Doom that's running in Doom. XD

Pregnancy test Doom is both the most cursed and most awesome thing I've seen in a while. Imagine your wife taking a test to make sure it's nothing to worry about but then it turns positive. You'd be Doomed to hear that.

BTW, the GBA port is an official one.
Doom running inside of doom is funny as hell to me. Now we need another Doom running in the Doom that's running in Doom. XD

That would be the equivalent of playing a Donkey Kong game (Donkey Kong arcade 1981) inside a Donkey Kong game (Donkey Kong 64).

That would be the equivalent of playing a Donkey Kong game (Donkey Kong arcade 1981) inside a Donkey Kong game (Donkey Kong 64).
BTW, the GBA port is an official one.
OH! I completely forgot about that! XD That's how I got to play the OG Donkey Kong when I was young.
And yeah, the fact the GBA port is official makes it pretty interesting. Like the SNES port.

Back