[Fan Content] The Illogical, a WarioWare Inc. fanfic by Fel008

Cresh

FRONK, THE ABSOLUTE SEX GOD
His darting eyes avoided the educational video. Under the guise of its informative nature, the voice of the one narrating held a judgemental undertone so strong to him he wanted nothing but to run away. It was as if it was lecturing him, painting him and his family with a brush of blasphemous association.

"...Remember: we should never become so close to our robot helpers. They are our tools, not our friends."

'Friends'. The silent class was indication enough that the true message was perceived by those it aimed to inform. The thrown paper ball against his head was just added reassurance.

They became hard stones at recess. He could always rely on his best friend when the teachers failed to provide justice. Not assuming otherwise, he sought him out at the slide where they had previously hidden from his recent tormentors. On his hands and knees, he attempted to retreat to safety. "I brought a new game today," he weakly announced, enjoying slight relief his friend's presence gave him. Perhaps it was the bullies now targeting his friend, or perhaps it was the film, but he was greeted with a bizarre silence.

His friend sat still, his large frame contradicting his small and defeated air. He didn't even look when responding, "I can't be your friend anymore."

Tears were masterfully held back by the end of the day, threatening escape when the locals' glances and whispers haunted him. This was becoming the norm.

At home, it was no better. His parents were almost never in the same room; almost as if it was gracefully planned for them to never share the same four walls. Of his own choosing, he was around his father. This wasn't how it used to be. The man was always working; it was normal that he'd develop a closer relationship to his mother. It was sadly awakening what one event can do to alter such a connection. It was a bitter lesson early in his life.

"I leave at 10 A.M. tomorrow," his mother's defeated voice muttered, barely audible from across the hall. His father did not respond."I'm sorry." His mother's pleading, repeated for the hundredth time, always sounded sincere. Yet, it did little to change the words in his head. Terms he knew better than to repeat despite not comprehending them. Terms his classmates and town folk kept saying as if they were still original. He tried to fight them during his dinner. He tried to fight them on his way to bed. His video games began to lose their distracting nature.

He wasn't awoken by the familiar smells of breakfast. No bacon, no pancakes, no eggs. This too, was becoming the norm. Aggressive voices filled in for the missing sizzling and mixing that once accompanied the morning meal preparation. His parents had broken their graceful act of remaining separate; perhaps her eventual departure prompted a shift in their style. Maybe things were improving.

By the time he had reached the bottom of the stairs, his mother was already gone.

That, my friends is Chapter 1 of the fanfiction 'The Illogical' by Fel008. It has 7 chapters so far and is a masterfully written masterpiece, focused around the Volt family along with some other familiar faces along the way. It even features 5-Volt's husband/9-Volt's dad! Here, he is called 4-Volt, and we actually get to know plenty of stuff about him, which is very interesting!

I heavily suggest you check out this story, it's really great.
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13056590/1/The-Illogical

Again, the story is NOT by me, it is entirely done by Fel008 on FanFiction.net

Seriously, give it a read! And maybe, if you want, share your thoughts here? I dunno, up to you, fellas!

Back