The one minor 'good' thing about Wario and Smash Bros 4...

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader

Is that thanks to her model existing due to an Assist Trophy, Ashley also has a normal trophy now. Adding exactly one actual Wario character to the trophy list.

Pity Nintendo seems to hate the idea of making trophies of the Wario Land and WarioWare characters NOT already in this game in some other form...

Wasn't it said at one point,that both versions on their own, are going to have more trophys than brawl?
Because if that's the case than theres still 300+ trophys left and than theres still the matter of the Wii U version, so I wouldn't abandon all hope quite yet...
Gotta love the Kid Icarus uprising and Fire Emblem aweakening bias thought...

So, here are all the Wario trophys that I could find:
CLIhpNoh.jpeg

ZFNBsULh.jpeg

wariotrophy.jpeg

The last one is from the leak so yeah...
Waluigi isn't conidert Wario anymore by the way.
So yeah, over 300 confirmed trophies and that's all we have so far...

Woah! Would you look at that! There actually IS a trophy for Wario's classic outfit!
Now we just need to know what the description says! :OOO
It better not be as bad as the other one!

Wario in overalls trophy? We are probably going to get both suits as Amiibo! It would make sense if the Amiibos are going to get used in games like Mario Kart 8 and Mario Party 10

yay

I REALLY hope so. I've always wanted a good Wario figurine but sadly good Wario merchandise is pretty rare. It would suck if there's only 1 for him.

Hopefully the description of Wario is as respective as the one in Melee. Man it would be great to buy all the Ness Wario Amiibos. There should be skins for the Amiibos too and have promotional ones for preorders and stuff.

Question is: Would they put a Wario Land stage in the WiiU version? With the whole "handheld stages on the 3DS and console stages on the WiiU"-thing.
Maybe a Wario World stage is more likely?

...On the other hand the Magicant stage is based on a console game...

Okay, guys. Looks like that's all there is.
Just Wario in his 2 outfits, his bike and Kat&Ana and Ashley.

So we have almost the same trophy set like last time (+Ashley & Overalls Wario but -Wario-Man)... that's just emberassing...
But hey atleast they can use the Kat,Ana and Ashley models for future 3ds Mario games now ...why am I even still fooling myself...

Back