The Pizza Tower Thread! (With Extra Cheese!)

Greedy Trickster

Long, tan, and handsome.
No Wario Land for 11 years? Well, I got news for you!

Well actually, you all probably know about this already. Pizza Tower is a game inspired by the Wario Land series!

It has smooth controls, a good gameplay flow, great music, and a ton of personality!

This handsome devil is the protagonist of the game, Peppino! He's not exactly like Wario at all, he has a distinct personality. Nerve`wracking, shaky, always in a hurry, never relaxed, manic, in over his head. I love this guy.

The animations have fantastic squash and stretch, they have a lot of energy. His Shoulder Bash stand-in move doubles as a momentum building charge like from Wario Land 4 but tweaked slightly. I believe there are also transformations! I don't think I've seen many people talk about this, but with the drought of Wario Land in the past decade+, this could be just the care package we need. Give Pizza Tower a look!

Let's see, what to plug...

Well, for starters, the official Pizza Tower Twitter: https://twitter.com/pizzatowergame?lang=en

The Pizza Tower Discord: discord.gg/58Hdy27

And the demo from Sage2019 can be downloaded here!: Pizza Tower SAGE2019 Demo

People have fallen in love with the character and concept, and I hope to see people here embrace Peppino as Wario's weird hairy neighbor that likes to get black out drunk and sleep in the Mona Pizza dumpster. I've been watching this game for a long time now, so now is a better time than never to talk about it!

There's already a thread here but regardless let's keep the conversation going

Back